What’s on top of your one?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What’s on top of your one?

A fairy! Sorry lads but the tree is going up tomorrow. I can no longer contain myself, never mind the children. Open fires, Warm drinks, friends, family, laughter, parties, the odd hangover and any excuse to get together for a piss up. WOOOOHOOOOO! I'm giddy, anyone else?[img]smileys/biggrin.gif[/img]

Tree was up last night when I got home. Kids were running around like idiots they were so excited. [img]smileys/thumb-up.gif[/img]

My computer thinks I'm gay
    What's the difference anyway
    When all the people do all day
    Is stare into a phone

Comment

Would it be an abuse of power if I were to delete this thread?[img]smileys/lol.gif[/img]
      <a href=\"http://www.xboxlc.com/profile/Ruck_You\" target=\"_blank\">
      http://www.xboxlc.com/cards/sig/default/Ruck%20You.jpg
      </a>

If you’re fat stay in the ruck - Liam Toland

Comment

What’s on top of my one?

Jessica Alba

Comment

Originally posted by Drick

What’s on top of my one?

Jessica Alba

you wish! [img]smileys/biggrin.gif[/img]
          Romani ite Domun

Comment

Originally posted by sewa

Tree was up last night when I got home. Kids were running around like idiots they were so excited. [img]smileys/thumb-up.gif[/img]

I don't know why, but people making fun of their children always makes me laugh! [img]smileys/lol.gif[/img]Sorry, I'm mean.

Twill be a glittery gold fairy that I got as a present from some misguided person. Have to buy the tree in the morning, I can tell you it'll be mad fun dragging that back on the Luas.... Ah well! Trouble with the tree is then the clothes horse has to go out on the balcony, so I'll bewearing wet clothes till Jan. 7th- oh, the joy of one-bed flats!
            For you stole Trevelyan\'s watch, So the young might see....oh, never mind....

Comment

Hefty tree.

Comment

Originally posted by Paddie

What’s on top of my one?

Jessica Alba
                you wish! [img]smileys/biggrin.gif[/img]
                I'll just settle for Scarlett Johansson instead.

Comment

What’s on top of my one?

Jessica Alba
                  Must be a big one if it can hold her on top of it. Is it artificial?[img]smileys/lol.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by The Crimson King
                    Originally posted by sewa

I don't know why, but people making fun of their children always makes me laugh! [img]smileys/lol.gif[/img]Sorry, I'm mean.

Twill be a glittery gold fairy that I got as a present from some misguided person. Have to buy the tree in the morning, I can tell you it'll be mad fun dragging that back on the Luas.... Ah well! Trouble with the tree is then the clothes horse has to go out on the balcony, so I'll bewearing wet clothes till Jan. 7th- oh, the joy of one-bed flats!
                    You think they'd put roof racks on the luas for the christmas season for the likes of ye!

Comment

Originally posted by Boo-boo

What’s on top of my one?

Jessica Alba

Must be a big one if it can hold her on top of it. Is it artificial?[img]smileys/lol.gif[/img]

[img]smileys/cool.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by Ruck
                        Would it be an abuse of power if I were to delete this thread?[img]smileys/lol.gif[/img]

No, Ruck IMHO ( and I only ever have a HO when I know I'm right) you would be fully justified.

Comment

Lovely star my mammy bought me when I was moving into my house...

seriously first thing to go into my house after the floors were done, was the xmas tree !!! [img]smileys/lol.gif[/img]

Plato: \"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors.\"

Comment

I mea n it's the first of December. Why have you got a tree up already?? Would you not wait another week or two??
                            It happened, and I was there.
                            4.48pm, Saturday 20th May 2006.
                            What does grease taste like? Is it like chicken?

Comment

Originally posted by Ballyman
                              I mea n it's the first of December. Why have you got a tree up already?? Would you not wait another week or two??
                              WAIT! You must be flippin' joking. I've waited this long already, I've been waiting since January 6th last year.[img]smileys/lol.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                              X