John
    Ryan (27) of 51 Delmege Park, Moyross, Limerick, appeared before Judge
    Gerard Haughton in Limerick District Court last night. </font>

Mr
    Ryan is charged with three offences on the night of November 29. They
    are possession of a Browning semi-automatic shotgun, possession of a
    single shotgun cartridge and producing a shotgun while in the course of
    a robbery. </font>

Garda David Baynham of Mayorstone Garda Station gave evidence of formally charging Mr Ryan yesterday evening. </font>

The court heard that in response to the charge of producing the firearms, Mr Ryan replied: "Sure what can I say." </font>

Mr Ryan appeared in court wearing a beige fleece and white t-shirt. </font>

Judge Haughton asked the defendant if he was in employment, to which he said he was not. </font>

Judge Haughton remanded the accused man in custody until December 7 to appear before the District Court again. </font>

'Fat' Frankie Ryan was shot dead as he sat in a car in Delmege Park, Moyross on September 17 last. </font>

A man has been charged with his murder. </font>

Barry Duggan</font>

They must be getting desperate or else he was starving....nicking pizzas ??

Comment

Whadda you mean you gotta no pepperoni. You taka the pizza?

Comment

Poor Drick was starving[img]smileys/lol.gif[/img]

Comment

I would hate to be a Pizza dilivery man. [img]smileys/shock.gif[/img]
          Computer games don't affect kids, I mean if Pac Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching pills and listening to repetitive music.

Comment

I delivered pizza part time for some extra cash last year. Not a pleasant experience I can tell you.
            <a href=\"http://www.xboxlc.com/profile/Ruck_You\" target=\"_blank\">
            http://www.xboxlc.com/cards/sig/default/Ruck%20You.jpg
            </a>

If you’re fat stay in the ruck - Liam Toland

Comment

Asemi automatic weaponto hold up a pizza boy, FFS. A screwdriver or hammer would have done.

Comment

Whenever I hear of guys with the nickname "fat" I always think of Fat Moe in Once Upon A Time In America, a great gangster movie.

Comment

Originally posted by wildRover
                  A*semi automatic weapon*to hold up a pizza boy, FFS. A screwdriver or hammer would have done.
                  The voice of experience?
                  It is useless to attempt to reason a man out of a thing he was never reasoned into.

Every plan I have is the best plan in the room. Everybody get quiet and listen to it, and everybody will win

Comment

Originally posted by Ruck
                    I delivered pizza part time for some extra cash last year. Not a pleasant experience I can tell you.

You'll have to back that up with some stories Ruck
                    \"Golf is a game for c**ts\" Ronnie Drew

Comment

I'd love an Apache pizza now

Comment

i hear from my Mom that the decorations from the christmas tree in limerick were robbed.. is that true.. anyone hear of anything like that?

knackers.....

He was as lame as a duck. Not the metaphorical lame duck either, but a real duck that was actually lame. Maybe from stepping on a land mine or something.

Comment

Yup heard in on the radio O'Connell street half of the Christmas decorations gone. We need to look closely at the I hate Christmas thread[img]smileys/wink.gif[/img]
                          Excellence is hard to keep quite - Sherrie Coale

Comment

Originally posted by Clon
                            Whenever I hear of guys with the nickname "fat" I always think of Fat Moe in Once Upon A Time In America, a great gangster movie.

One of my all-time favourite movies. De Niro and Sergio Leoneat theirvery best.
                            New infraction avoidance policy: a post may be described as imbecilic, but its author should never be described as an imbecile.

Comment

Only from the tree I presume? I remember last year all the ones within "grabbing" reach were gone well before Christmas, tis almost a Christmas tradition.
                              It is useless to attempt to reason a man out of a thing he was never reasoned into.

Every plan I have is the best plan in the room. Everybody get quiet and listen to it, and everybody will win

Comment

Working...
                              X