Christmas Night Out Dublin Kehoes 7th Dec

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Christmas Night Out Dublin Kehoes 7th Dec

Would any Munster/Leinster/Connacht/Ulster/other fansbe interested in going for pints on Thursday 7th Dec from 6ish on in Kehoes?

The objective would be to toast old friends and new, toast to a fantastic year for Provincial and Irish Rugby, and drink lots of nice hot port and beer.

Frank the Tank is not coming back. OK? That part of me is over, water under the bridge.

Harry have you been paying attention? You can't have a Christmas Night Out until Christmas begins i.e. until after the eighth of December. If you don't believe me, ask Ruck

I'm not even going to mention the Cork MunsterfansChristmas Night Out until the 9th of Dec.

Comment

errah gwan away out of that, we can call it a pre-Christmas bash to welcome the Christmas season and toast the year gone by
      Frank the Tank is not coming back. OK? That part of me is over, water under the bridge.

Comment

howabout late halloween drinks then?
        "Some people don't know their easy lives... I wouldn't be so ungrateful" - Fiacre Ryan - #AutismAndMe

Comment

Speaking purely hypothetically if I was to mention the Cork branch gathering, I would suggest Dennehy's (same as last year) on (say) the 21st.Would you be in the real capital around then?

Comment

Late Halloween it is then[img]smileys/lol.gif[/img]

I should be down by then alright Piquet, all going well.....

Comment

Sound, I'll hypothetically make that hypothetical announcement on the 9th so.

Comment

Be nice to put avatar to real face!
                Note to self: Find baby sitter 8/12/06

Comment

cool, now I have company, I want 1 more to make it three and we'll have a great crowd [img]smileys/biggrin.gif[/img]

Comment

Be careful going drinking with Harry[img]smileys/shock.gif[/img]

Comment

Oh Blimey! well it's 4 as I have to bring the hubbie, oh and he'd bring translator with him, makes 5. He's from Tipp and nobody understands him.[img]smileys/lol.gif[/img]

Comment

I'll be there as well for post halloween drinksH[img]smileys/thumb-up.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by michael

me?.....[img]smileys/sad.gif[/img]

[img]smileys/lol.gif[/img]

(got to run talk later)

Comment

Originally posted by Boo-boo
                            Oh Blimey! well it's 4 as I have to bring the hubbie, oh and he'd bring translator with him, makes 5. He's from Tipp and nobody understands him.[img]smileys/lol.gif[/img]

What's wrong with the Tipp accent?

Comment

Originally posted by Harry
                              Originally posted by michael

me?.....[img]smileys/sad.gif[/img]

[img]smileys/lol.gif[/img]

(got to run talk later)

Shots [img]smileys/redface.gif[/img](nearest I can get to a sick smilie)

Comment

Working...
                              X