The Weather!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Weather!!!!!!!!!

I cant take it anymore,just been for a walk and its Heineken cup in Novemberweather it is freezing,hadnt planned on heading to sunnier climes for hols but this is unbearable so costa de anything here i come.

It's a grand soft evening a bit of light rain to enliven it. What more could you want.
    Excellence is hard to keep quite - Sherrie Coale

Comment

tis lovely and sunny in Cork
      "Strike me flamin' handsome!!!" - Alf Stewart

His body is only a fuel tank for his micky - a work colleague talking about a fella he knows.

Comment

Tis weather is outrageous, I demand answers! I demand compensation!

Seriously though, is it ever supposed to change?
        It is useless to attempt to reason a man out of a thing he was never reasoned into.

Every plan I have is the best plan in the room. Everybody get quiet and listen to it, and everybody will win

Comment

2 weeks time, maybe...
          Excellence is hard to keep quite - Sherrie Coale

Comment

aparently we are on for 2 good weeks in July and that is it

"Strike me flamin' handsome!!!" - Alf Stewart

His body is only a fuel tank for his micky - a work colleague talking about a fella he knows.

Comment

its all the Greens fault. Global warming is gone[img]smileys/sad.gif[/img]

Weather forcast for Thursday " if you dont need to go out, stay indoors"
              The Source for this post is The Internet

Comment

It's Jebus punishing the people of ireland for re-electing bertie AGAIN.

Comment

I can't take it any more either, driving a bike each day I think will be my last on this earth, the weather is atrocious. Haven't ended up a pink mess yet on the M50, but ya never know.
                  Frank the Tank is not coming back. OK? That part of me is over, water under the bridge.

Comment

I blame hippies, and Leinster Rugby.
                    <a href=\"http://www.xboxlc.com/profile/Ruck_You\" target=\"_blank\">
                    http://www.xboxlc.com/cards/sig/default/Ruck%20You.jpg
                    </a>

If you’re fat stay in the ruck - Liam Toland

Comment

I do believe July 14th will be the breaking of the weather ! [img]smileys/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by McCloud
                        It's a grand soft evening a bit of light rain to enliven it. What more could you want.

No smiley you miserable git.

Comment

there's millions of slugs in my back yard it's so bad. I am afraid my kitchen roof is going to cave in with the rain.

We are all going to die.

Frank the Tank is not coming back. OK? That part of me is over, water under the bridge.

Comment

The end is in fact nigh Harry ! Well at least we saw the HEC been lifted....

Comment

Originally posted by Bitter As A Lemon
                              I do believe July 14th will be the breaking of the weather ! [img]smileys/wink.gif[/img]

A believer in the great Saint Swithin, I suspect! But aren't you a day early?
                              New infraction avoidance policy: a post may be described as imbecilic, but its author should never be described as an imbecile.

Comment

Working...
                              X