Lost

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lost

Kates got some new competiton for Island hottie. . . Nikki Temp [img]smileys/wink.gif[/img]
    Known as \"Expat\" in a previous life

Yahoo!!! She is Yummy[img]smileys/thumb-up.gif[/img]
    I distrust Camels and anybody else that go for 7 days without a drink

Comment

Don't forget Juliette, the one that was the lesbian love interest for Angelina Jolie, and yer wan with the gammy leg in ER.

Comment

Originally posted by Clon
        Don't forget Juliette, the one that was the lesbian love interest for Angelina Jolie, and yer wan with the gammy leg in ER.

Hopefully that trend will continue in Lost [img]smileys/thumb-up.gif[/img]

Comment

Which one is Juliette? I'm crap at names.

I couldnt sleep lastnight so I watched the very first episode of lost. If you were to start from scratch again you'd think it was Jurassic Park. And that yer man (the skinny english fella, beard and blond hair) is a right sinister chap. I think i'll have to watch them all again
          As the great warrior poet Ice Cube once said, “if the day does not require an AK, it is good.”

Comment

Noticed her last night. She's damn tasty. It's hilarious how herself and the boyfriend have just come out of nowhere to become main characters though! Piece of sh*t show, but nice ladies
            http://www.rebelwaves.com

Comment

This is Juliet.

Comment

Originally posted by DonL
                Noticed her last night. She's damn tasty. It's hilarious how herself and the boyfriend have just come out of nowhere to become main characters though! Piece of sh*t show, but nice ladies

And there are supposed to be more "new" characters coming into it too. In fairness, they are killing them off as fast as they introduce them. Mr Eko killed by a black cloud. Can't say I saw that one coming [img]smileys/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by Expat

This is Juliet.

Very nice. Wouldn't mind to be stuck in a chamber with her coming into me all the time. Thought Mr. Ecko was the more interesting character out of a bad bunch, at least his story had some good violance in it. Really hate the show at the moment though, it's like they're making it up as they go along. I still end up watching it though!!
                  http://www.rebelwaves.com

Comment

The people who produce this show must be laughing allthe way to the bank. It's the greatest crock of shoite ever, nice totty or not.

Comment

Is there any website to view episodes you missed?

Comment

It always makes me laugh the way some people I know will watch every episode religiously whilst maintaining it is rubbish.
                        Grandpa Simpson: The last time the meteors came, we thought the sky was on fire. Naturally, we blamed the Irish. We hanged more \'n a few.

Comment

Can somebody please explain the attraction of Lost? It is completely nonsensical. The plot is irrelavent (if you can make sense of it) and my wife loves it! Do you have to be female to like/love/obsess about it? [img]smileys/sad.gif[/img]
                          To see the light one must first realise it is dark

Comment

No idea never seen it.
                            Excellence is hard to keep quite - Sherrie Coale

Comment

Originally posted by Sailor
                              Can somebody please explain the attraction of Lost? It is completely nonsensical. The plot is irrelavent (if you can make sense of it) and my wife loves it! Do you have to be female to like/love/obsess about it? [img]smileys/sad.gif[/img]

My wife loves it too. I think its the eye candy.
                              My computer thinks I'm gay
                              What's the difference anyway
                              When all the people do all day
                              Is stare into a phone

Comment

Working...
                              X