Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Future Munster Legend joins the ERC ...

........ as a flag robber [img]smileys/shock.gif[/img]

New infraction avoidance policy: a post may be described as imbecilic, but its author should never be described as an imbecile.

[img]smileys/lol.gif[/img]
    "Strike me flamin' handsome!!!" - Alf Stewart

His body is only a fuel tank for his micky - a work colleague talking about a fella he knows.

Comment

Old Dog, it was probably offeredin exchange for his Irish jersey which he gave to a disabled kid [img]smileys/thumb-up.gif[/img].

I bet you feel crap now, huh ? [img]smileys/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by Point

Old Dog, it was probably offeredin exchange for his Irish jersey which he gave to a disabled kid [img]smileys/thumb-up.gif[/img].

I bet you feel crap now, huh ? [img]smileys/wink.gif[/img]

Recalling that it was I who posted up the report last night about him and ROG giving their jerseys to the disabled kids, why on earthshould I feel like Anthony Horgan? [img]smileys/biggrin.gif[/img]

"Hey Frankie - where are the sleeves on this bloody jersey?"

New infraction avoidance policy: a post may be described as imbecilic, but its author should never be described as an imbecile.

Comment

mmmmmm, dreamy[img]smileys/lol.gif[/img]

His body is only a fuel tank for his micky - a work colleague talking about a fella he knows.

Comment

that's my mother's response by the way!

Comment

Here's another one for your mum to drool over, Elle! [img]smileys/biggrin.gif[/img]

Comment

jeebus no! my buddy Sean loves John Hayes.....where are you getting those pics?!

Comment

Sorry -credit for the excellent photos goesto Colin H again- here they allare.

Comment

cool thanks!

Comment

For the love and honor of God.

Jesus will someone tellBOD to get some concealer.

Please support Milford Hospice. Click here to donate.

Comment

or tell the Bull get some Veet, or a waxing at least

Comment

Do BOD's eyebrows look a bit plucked?

Comment

I do like like POC's bolero bra. Very fetching. OOH and I saw it all in the flesh literally![img]smileys/lol.gif[/img]

Comment

Can't believe that the ONE time there's something approaching proper nudity at a match, I have to miss it all because of my Dad's 60th. That man will never properly appreciate the depth of my love.

(I am a right oul' perv)
                              For you stole Trevelyan\'s watch, So the young might see....oh, never mind....

Comment

Working...
                              X