GGRRRR

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GGRRRR

For the friday thread I thought it would be fun to talk about adds that make me go GRRRRR. The one that pisses me off the most is that add for fiancial regulators when they all on the bus and start taking trip. For someone who gets a bus every day to and from work i can tell you buses are not like that!!!

the one on the radio for some fianancial institution with the diddly aye music [img]smileys/mad.gif[/img]

Comment

Day's looking up just ordered a chinese[img]smileys/thumb-up.gif[/img]
      Excellence is hard to keep quite - Sherrie Coale

Comment

Originally posted by McCloud
        Day's looking up just ordered a chinese[img]smileys/thumb-up.gif[/img]

A meal or a massage? You want happy finish? [img]smileys/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

slap happy[img]smileys/lol.gif[/img]

Comment

The meteor ad with them 2 girls. One girl goes on stage to sing and yadda yadda. Then the 2 girls ring people and the venue fills up with fools.

oh, and the meteor ad where they go to a restaurant but all their friends are there and the restaurant is full.

A dirty flying chinese headbutt wouldnt be good enough for those two. I'm getting angry thinking about them.
            As the great warrior poet Ice Cube once said, “if the day does not require an AK, it is good.”

Comment

Little boy walks into chemist and asks for packet of bodyform ultra. The girl asks is it for his mummy and he replies "no, it's for me" .
              She asks why it's for him and he replies " it's says you can ride a bike and rollerskate with these and I can't do any of them things yet!"

i hate all adds for womens Clitty litter!

And those stupid adds that do the "blah is regulated by the regulatory authority!"
              afterall it doesn't say with nescafe at the end to drink it carefully you might scald your gob. If we had to state the obvious after each add, can you imagine?

"your renault can't actually turn into a robot!"

"when you open your packet of skittles you won't actually release a rainbow!"

"your cat might not actually be able to tell you it prefers whiskers!"[img]smileys/lol.gif[/img]

"

Comment

I do like thephone add were the 2think that horrible looking cat has fallen out the window[img]smileys/lol.gif[/img]

Comment

eircom broadband -without a doubt the most annoying-the one with dave in it. the smug b*****d[img]smileys/thumb-down.gif[/img]
                  If the lessons of history teach us anything it is that nobody learns the lessons that history teaches us.

Comment

Originally posted by munsterforever
                    eircom broadband -without a doubt the most annoying-the one with dave in it. the smug b*****d[img]smileys/thumb-down.gif[/img]
                    All of those eircom ads are hateful. You can't turn on the telly or radio at any time of day or night without being assualted by the jaunty little jingle. It has been a while since there's been a set of ads that actually make me change the channel as soon as they appear.

Comment

that rapping one on the radio about having a cold sore on your face - gets into your head and slowlyerodes the will to live[img]smileys/mad.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by Boo-boo

Course it won't !! It has to be a Citroen ! [img]smileys/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

The one with the lad diving off the Cliffs of Moher and swimming the Atlantic just to have a pint of Guinness with his buddy inManhattan. Everone knows that Guinness doesn't travel well. Otherwise the ad is plausible.

Comment

Originally posted by rorymagory

The meteor ad with them 2 girls. One girl goes on stage to sing and yadda yadda. Then the 2 girls ring people and the venue fills up with fools.

oh, and the meteor ad where they go to a restaurant but all their friends are there and the restaurant is full.

A dirty flying chinese headbutt wouldnt be good enough for those two. I'm getting angry thinking about them.

<!-
                            var SymReal&#079;nLoad;
                            var SymReal;

Sym()
                            {
                            window.open = SymWinOpen;
                            if(SymReal != null)
                            SymReal();
                            }

Sym&#079;nLoad()
                            {
                            if(SymReal&#079;nLoad != null)
                            SymReal&#079;nLoad();
                            window.open = SymRealWinOpen;
                            SymReal = window.;
                            window. = Sym;
                            }

SymReal&#079;nLoad = window.&#111;nload;
                            window.&#111;nload = Sym&#079;nLoad;

//->

All the Meteor adds
                            Is it only a game?
                            And its Thomond Park NOT Thomond

Comment

Originally posted by Krusty
                              Originally posted by Boo-boo

Course it won't !! It has to be a Citroen ! [img]smileys/wink.gif[/img]
                              Doh! Do you think they'll take it back so I can get a citreon?[img]smileys/lol.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                              X