Would the last person to leave....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Would the last person to leave....

...Limerick, please turn out the lights.
    Ah sweet, sweet memories. Somebody mentioned light bulb on the radio this morning and this line sprung to mind and I have to admit a tear came to my eye. [img]smileys/cry.gif[/img]

The piece Sky did early in the morning with the streets deserted still gets to me.
    Computer games don't affect kids, I mean if Pac Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching pills and listening to repetitive music.

Comment

My god. 1 year ago today. So much has happened since[img]smileys/shock.gif[/img]

Comment

The planning, the arrangements, the begging the borrowing etc. The wear it to work red Friday thing. Now it's Tigers turn hopefully. At least we have the memories.[img]smileys/cool.gif[/img]

Comment

[img]smileys/sad.gif[/img]I was thinking about it only this morning.

Ah, maybe 2008 will be our year...[img]smileys/cool.gif[/img]
          For you stole Trevelyan\'s watch, So the young might see....oh, never mind....

Comment

Originally posted by The Crimson King

[img]smileys/sad.gif[/img]I was thinking about it only this morning.

Ah, maybe 2008 will be our year...[img]smileys/cool.gif[/img]
            Won't be much to aim for if Blanco doesn't suffer an unfortunate summer holiday incident with a waterski perhaps[img]smileys/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

Boo-boo, I'll be in France in September (woohoo!) - let me have a wee chat with my Corsican Ultra contacts [img]smileys/lol.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by The Crimson King
                Boo-boo, I'll be in France in September (woohoo!) - let me have a wee chat with my Corsican Ultra contacts [img]smileys/lol.gif[/img]
                I didn't see, hear or say a thing![img]smileys/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

thought u might like a full reminder:

http://www.munsterfans.com/forum/for...s.asp?TID=4237
                  Seas suas agus troid!

Comment

Thanks J. Gooooooood memories.

Comment

Working...
                    X