Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Top Cat

Next comes a Prince Albert? [img]smileys/sad.gif[/img]

CANDID Ireland rugby star Ronan O'Gara admits that he may be in for a slagging as the face of a new men's jewellery range.

But the latest ambassador of Newbridge Silverware's 'Style for Men' collection - pictured above with models Andrea Roche and Rosanna Davison - is not afraid it will tarnish his image.

He said he is proud to lend his wrists to promote a variety of gems, including onyx cufflinks and elegant silver timepieces.

"A lot of fellas on the rugby scene would wear them," said the newly-wed sportsman. "After every international, I would attend a black tie event and I like to dress up."

Ronan capped a winning season earlier this year, when he married his long-time sweetheart Jessica Daly in his home town of Cork.

Newbridge Silverware's CEO William Doyle said Ronan is "widely regarded" as the epitome of style, both on and off the rugby pitch, calling him an "ideal ambassador" for the collection.

After retiring as rugby captain of the Irish rugby team, Keith Wood has also endorsed products from Newbridge Silverware, as has supermodel Yasmin LeBon and former Miss World Rosanna Davison.

ANNE-MARIE WALSH
    New infraction avoidance policy: a post may be described as imbecilic, but its author should never be described as an imbecile.

What's a Prince Albert ?

Comment

You don't want to know [img]smileys/shock.gif[/img].

Comment

Ouch[img]smileys/redface.gif[/img][img]smileys/cry.gif[/img]
        I distrust Camels and anybody else that go for 7 days without a drink

Comment

I think I was better off not knowing [img]smileys/shock.gif[/img]

Comment

[img]smileys/lol.gif[/img]

Your'e too prude, nothing like a bit of jewellry to get the ladies excited.

Comment

I may have skimmed the article too quickly, all I got was "Newbridge Silverware" and "Ronan ... likes to dress up".

This pic was on the Newbridge website, is this what he means?

Hope Not Hate

Comment

Originally posted by michael

[img]smileys/lol.gif[/img]

Your'e too prude, nothing like a bit of jewellry to get the ladies excited.

Capaill Dubh [img]smileys/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

Whatever about promo pics wearing his tin of fruit, today's Daily Wail has that picture of "ROG enjoying himself" we've all seen, and a pathetic attempt to build up some kind of scandal around it.

I'm so furious that they're trying to turn our team into chavball players, basically, like with those BOD pictures earlier in the year. Players will be afraid to even talk to a fan soon, for fear they're a) selling phone pics to the rags or b) going to stalk them. Grrr. Bloody tabloids. [img]smileys/sad.gif[/img]

On a brighter note, Trevor Halstead and David Wallace have lifted their restraining orders against me. (Kidding! [img]smileys/lol.gif[/img])
                  For you stole Trevelyan\'s watch, So the young might see....oh, never mind....

Comment

TCK it's a photo shop jobbie the dail wail might find itself in big trouble.
                    Excellence is hard to keep quite - Sherrie Coale

Comment

FFS That one in the picture probably set ROG up. He was langers, and its so annoying when bimbo's like that sell drunken pics to the papers[img]smileys/thumb-down.gif[/img]

Comment

To see the light one must first realise it is dark

Comment

Please do not post the pic or a link here.
                          Excellence is hard to keep quite - Sherrie Coale

Comment

Shocker.

Comment

Sorry McCloud. I didn't think it was serious...
                              To see the light one must first realise it is dark

Comment

Working...
                              X