Munster Crest

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Munster Crest

In San Sebastián/Donostia recently and bought a red Basque-style beret-a txapela. I would like to have the Munster crest on it. This is obviously a registered trade mark so does anyone know if there’s a place anywhere who are licensed to put crests on one-off items like this?
    The early bird catches the worm but it's the second mouse that gets the cheese.

Originally posted by Arthur Guinness View Post
    In San Sebastián/Donostia recently and bought a red Basque-style beret-a txapela. I would like to have the Munster crest on it. This is obviously a registered trade mark so does anyone know if there’s a place anywhere who are licensed to put crests on one-off items like this?
    Just get the three crowns on it. No license issue there.
    Munster – Champions of Europe 2006, 2008, 2019.

Comment

Originally posted by rathbaner View Post
      Just get the three crowns on it. No license issue there.
      Thanks,Rathbaner. I'll probably wind up doing that but I'd like to see first if it's possible to get the official one.
      The early bird catches the worm but it's the second mouse that gets the cheese.

Comment

I'd actually like to do similar, but the three crowns crest on its own would do me grand. So if anyone knows where I can order a couple please let me know - have searched before but without success (probably didn't use the right search terms).
        Tis but a scratch.

Comment

I cut the crest off a pair of old MRSC gloves and sewed it on. Upcycling don't cha know!

Comment

I hope you found a use for the rest of the gloves ...
            Arthur has sorted me out with a contact, anyway. Nice one!
            Tis but a scratch.

Comment

Originally posted by mr chips View Post
              I hope you found a use for the rest of the gloves ...
              Arthur has sorted me out with a contact, anyway. Nice one!
              Click image for larger version

Name:	arthurDaley.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	5.3 KB
ID:	2494085
              "I've got lots of potatos that need peeling and manure that needs shovelling" -M. Burns

Comment

Working...
              X