Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy Peter in his happy face

Look at this happy chappy, time of his life as always

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20180402-220448.jpg Views:	1 Size:	44.9 KB ID:	2497732Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20180331-185004.jpg Views:	2 Size:	46.8 KB ID:	2497733
    Last edited by Cowboy; 24th-April-2019, 13:22.
    I am the million man.

Looks like he doesn't have a pick on him there, muscle or otherwise. [Yes I know it would be a fatal error to make.]

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	inpho_015398111-1.jpg
Views:	37
Size:	81.2 KB
ID:	2567348
      I am the million man.

Comment

Even when he smiles it looks sort of like an angry frown
        "It’s not the team you support, it’s the club you should support. The team on the pitch will ebb and flow because that’s the nature of sport. No team has ever been successful decade on decade. The club has the history and that’s the passion you should have."

Comment

Originally posted by Jenta View Post
          Even when he smiles it looks sort of like an angry frown
          "Take the picture quicker or I will punish you"
          I am the million man.

Comment

Last week I had the incredible honour of being named Munster Rugby Player of the Year, and I want to take this opportunity to thank you, our supporters, for playing your part in making that happen.

First and foremost I was grateful for being nominated by my peers, and then for you to vote for me and select me as the recipient of such an accolade was a highlight of my career. As a proud Munster-man I had big dreams and goals growing up, and every week I get to realise those dreams when pulling on the jersey, representing my family, friends and home province.

It’s the group of players and staff around me that make me the player I am each week but beyond them you also play a huge part in it all.

I want to note again how important your role is and how important you are to our campaign year in and year out, giving us the reason to go out and perform every time we put on a red jersey.

What I take from the last few months, and seasons, is the constant support, the sea of red turning up, win or lose. Time and time again you are a constant and have shown your belief in this group by backing us at every stage. We know you are behind us all the way and I can’t thank you enough on behalf of the squad.

Knowing we have supporters that believe in us is what gets us over the line. I think of key moments such as Rory’s penalty against Glasgow, Billy’s offload to put Earlsy in the corner against Gloucester, and the thunderous reception Fineen got when he introduced himself to our interprovincial neighbours in December. There are so many to highlight, and what is important is that we were there to experience them all together.

Our European journey may have finished this season but we still have a PRO14 quarter-final ahead of us, and we are very much looking forward to it. We still have a chance to continue in this competition, we still have the fight in us for another day, and that’s massively important for this group.

It continues this Saturday against Benetton at 3pm.

Your support is something we never take for granted.

Thank you as always,

Peter O’Mahony
            I am the million man.

Comment

Working...
            X