Posers. Who are worse, men or women

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Posers. Who are worse, men or women

Just spoke to a girl called Oonagh (her parents had christianed her Una). She kissed me on both cheeks (face that is). Now she only lives down the road from me in Bogville but has spent some time (not much) abroad working. She spoke in an accent that Ifailed torecognize. She and I were obviously not born in the same town. She spoke to me in a patronizing tone. Now before she left Ballygobackwards she was a grand girl but she had changed. Hardly for the better I thought. She had become a poser or to give her her correct title, a poseur. What idiocy and nonsense I thought whilst searching for my Beemer keys in my D&G handbag. Bollix!!

Male posers are worse, you expect it more from women[img]smileys/biggrin.gif[/img]. In the good old days their was a kind of reverse snobbery in the country, where if people started posing then their neighbours etc. would bring them down to earth, that's gone now.I don't mind people having posh accents, butI hate listening to artificial one's, people that seem like they are trying it on.

Comment

throw up an ole pic of her there!
      If The Flintstones has taught us anything, it\'s that pelicans can be used to mix cement.

Comment

Originally posted by dipstick
        Just spoke to a girl called Oonagh (her parents had christianed her Una). She kissed me on both cheeks (face that is). Now she only lives down the road from me in Bogville but has spent some time (not much) abroad working. She spoke in an accent that Ifailed torecognize. She and I were obviously not born in the same town. She spoke to me in a patronizing tone. Now before she left Ballygobackwards she was a grand girl but she had changed. Hardly for the better I thought. She had become a poser or to give her her correct title, a poseur. What idiocy and nonsense I thought whilst searching for my Beemer keys in my D&G handbag. Bollix!!

Is she a Clare girl by any chance ??? working in the UK maybe ??
        \"As she lay there dozing next to me, one voice inside my head kept saying, \'Relax, you\'re not the first doctor to sleep with one of his patients\', but the another kept reminding me, \' you are a veterinarian!\'\"

Comment

Originally posted by munsterbouy

Is she a Clare girl by any chance ??? working in the UK maybe ??

It'sa long, longway from Clare to here and it gets longer by the day..

No. But I'd say she's in every town in Ireland and England and Clare too

Comment

Its not a gender thing. Just ugly people

Comment

Well my diagnosis is... she wants you [img]smileys/wink.gif[/img].

Wherehas men are true poseurs and behave that way for the love of the art, girls usually use that as a defense mechanism.

Comment

Originally posted by Ozoyo
                Well my diagnosis is... she wants you [img]smileys/wink.gif[/img].

Wherehas men are true poseurs and behave that way for the love of the art, girls usually use that as a defense mechanism.

Stay at the editing Oz[img]smileys/lol.gif[/img]She's not blind or desperate!

What's the difference between an exhibitionist and a poser?

An exhibitionist is a langer at large. A poser is largely a langer.

Comment

I find women are generally the "poseurs" but then if any of my mates started they'd be soon brought down to earth. Anyway, posers are the most fun! Its so easy to take the piss its like shooting fish in a barrel. I wouldn't take it personel, they're usually the unhappiest of people in my experience.
                  To see the light one must first realise it is dark

Comment

I dunno, like most women will dress up and if you're like me pretend for all of 5 mins that you're posh. It doesn't work tho cos once I open my mouth I'm cracking rude jokes and generally lowering the tone of the conversation. I obviously don't get the subtleties that go with posing [img]smileys/confused.gif[/img]

As for fellas, I'm so confused by ye!! I used to have a really good gaydar but now I think all fellas are gay. If you're going to have highlights and wear pink then expect it lads.

Comment

or

Who's the poser?

Comment

Raven , you obviously haven't met any of my mates! [img]smileys/biggrin.gif[/img]

As for your pics, Dipstick,I dunno, they both look good to me! [img]smileys/lol.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by Sailor

As for your pics, Dipstick,I dunno, they both look good to me! [img]smileys/lol.gif[/img]
                          [img]smileys/shock.gif[/img] You have been out of circulation for a long time Sailor! [img]smileys/lol.gif[/img] (welcome back btw)
                          Hope Not Hate

Comment

Originally posted by Raven
                            ...If you're going to have highlights and wear pink then expect it lads.

[img]smileys/lol.gif[/img] Bitter [img]smileys/lol.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by ~Cat~
                              Originally posted by Sailor

[img]smileys/shock.gif[/img] You have been out of circulation for a long time Sailor! [img]smileys/lol.gif[/img] (welcome back btw)

Thanks, Cat. Been away too long! [img]smileys/lol.gif[/img]

Did you miss me? CosI missed you...[img]smileys/cool.gif[/img][img]smileys/lol.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                              X