The Budget

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Budget

1.5 billion to go into a rainy day fund and health to get an extra piss in the wind 650 million.
    I'm no meteorologist but someone should let the government know that it's raining in the health sector. The outlook and the forecast is for the rainy season with strong tail winds of a flu season coming from Australia that caught them badly out and a flu jab that covered none of it.
    Bunch of inept wanklers. ..every single last one of them.
    Tic-Toc. POC and DOC. Stop the clock.

Rte had it well covered anyway. Rte1 from 12:40 to 5:40 I think and rte 2 from 2 to 7. Several hours with dual channel coverage in case you wanted to flick between dail and studio
    Last edited by Hugged Rugger; 10th-October-2017, 18:32.
    "Some people don't know their easy lives... I wouldn't be so ungrateful" - Fiacre Ryan - #AutismAndMe

Comment

Originally posted by Boo-boo View Post
      1.5 billion to go into a rainy day fund and health to get an extra piss in the wind 650 million.
      I'm no meteorologist but someone should let the government know that it's raining in the health sector. The outlook and the forecast is for the rainy season with strong tail winds of a flu season coming from Australia that caught them badly out and a flu jab that covered none of it.
      Bunch of inept wanklers. ..every single last one of them.
      Another 650mm for the HSE to waste on a terrible so-called 'service'. Throwing more money at them is as good as burning it.

Comment

Doubt we'll get the 20 odd pages Budget threads have got in the past..
        Nulla semper amicus, servivit mihi, in iniuriam mihi neminem quem non persolvi

Comment

Originally posted by Viigand View Post
          Another 650mm for the HSE to waste on a terrible so-called 'service'. Throwing more money at them is as good as burning it.
          bring back Mary Harney to undo what she did. Did the health service ever work?
          Tic-Toc. POC and DOC. Stop the clock.

Comment

Raised VAT on sunbeds. The Cork crowd will be fuming.
            Please support Milford Hospice. Click here to donate.

Comment

Originally posted by fitzy73 View Post
              Raised VAT on sunbeds. The Cork crowd will be fuming.
              Excellent!
              "There are a lot of points that we’ve left behind and this is with a young group. That probably tells you what they’re capable of and that they’re a very good side.

Probably next year or the year after next they will take some stopping"

Anthony Foley, May 2016. Axel RIP

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	hqdefault.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	33.8 KB
ID:	2493209
                "Some people don't know their easy lives... I wouldn't be so ungrateful" - Fiacre Ryan - #AutismAndMe

Comment

Originally posted by Hugged Rugger View Post
                  [ATTACH=CONFIG]16115[/ATTACH]
                  There's plenty would pay good money to tan that man's hide for free, I'd say. In Cork, of course.
                  Munster – Champions of Europe 2006, 2008, 2019.

Comment

Working...
                  X