Urgent Printer Help

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Urgent Printer Help

Lads and Lassies for some reason my printer will not print excel documents but will print pagesfrom the internet .Anyone got a clue as to why it is doing this,
    \"As she lay there dozing next to me, one voice inside my head kept saying, \'Relax, you\'re not the first doctor to sleep with one of his patients\', but the another kept reminding me, \' you are a veterinarian!\'\"

you have the right drivers installed MB? Sounds like a driver issue
    The only difference between me and a madman is that I'm not mad.
    - Salvador Dali (1904-1989)

Comment

like upfront says first thing I'd do is check the drivers, or it could be some obscure setting in your printer settings in excel, re-install the drivers or get the msot up to date ones from tinternet and you shoul d be good to go
      Raccoons with lightsabers...That won\'t end well for anybody

Comment

I will try that thanks folks
        \"As she lay there dozing next to me, one voice inside my head kept saying, \'Relax, you\'re not the first doctor to sleep with one of his patients\', but the another kept reminding me, \' you are a veterinarian!\'\"

Comment

When you're in excel and click on print, what happens?

If you go via file/print and get a dialogue box up, has the "print to file" box been ticked by mistake?

Is the right printer being selected (try reselecting it)?
          Hope Not Hate

Comment

Originally posted by ~Cat~
            When you're in excel and click on print, what happens?

If you go via file/print and get a dialogue box up, has the "print to file" box been ticked by mistake?

Is the right printer being selected (try reselecting it)?

The usual box pops up but "print to file " box is not checked .There is no probĀ³ems printing for munsterfans for exmple but when I trz to print a black and white doc it goes through the motions but the sheet is blank.[img]smileys/confused.gif[/img]

Comment

What shows up on print preview? And what happens if you print from print preview?
              Hope Not Hate

Comment

Working...
              X