President Trump - Season One

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mr chips View Post
    Meanwhile, Kellyanne Conway feels that she's being picked on about the whole alternative facts thing and that it should have just been brushed off as her Oscars moment. She's feeling very upset about how much harder women have it in politics.

I think we can all agree she's the real victim here.
    A house will take flight in a tornado, land on her and her feet and legs will curl up underneath it.

THEN, she will be a victim
    I am the million man.

Comment

I find the focus on Conway a bit over the top.

She is a pollster who did a fairly good job of moderating Trump's message in the latter months of the campaign in order to broaden his support in certain important segments of the electorate. It is fairly clear from the election outcome that she did a good job of that and as a result has built up some trust with Trump.

She doesn't seem to have any major input on actual policy and probably has a status which is beyond her capacity (Peter principle). Apart from the 'alternative facts' fiasco (which could just as easily be chalked up to an under pressure malpropism) she really doesn't have a strong association with any of the messier aspects of the administration's approach.

In the task of breaking up the coalition of support for Trump I think she is a poor target as the average reasonable soft Trump voter probably likes her and feels that she is being unfairly vilified at the moment.

Note to Lawrence: This doesn't mean I see unfair or unbalanced media treatment of her, just over the top focus of the twitterati/commentariat.

Comment

Originally posted by Cowboy View Post
        A house will take flight in a tornado, land on her and her feet and legs will curl up underneath it.

THEN, she will be a victim
        Hmm, that nearly makes me want to devise a "Which Wizard of Oz character are you?" quiz and send it to the White House. Initial thoughts -
        Trump - I'm torn between the Scarecrow (for obvious reasons) and Oz the Great and Powerful
        Spicer - The Gate Keeper (or possibly Toto? some kind of lapdog, anyway ...)
        Bannon - Wicked Witch of the West. Quick, someone throw water on him.
        Tis but a scratch.

Comment

Trump accuses Obama of wire tapping him
          https://www.rte.ie/news/2017/0304/85...-donald-trump/

This could get interesting
          Still there's a light I hold before me
          You're the measure of my dreams
          The measure of my dreams.

Comment

Originally posted by theghost View Post
            Trump accuses Obama of wire tapping him
            https://www.rte.ie/news/2017/0304/85...-donald-trump/

This could get interesting
            Trump is away with the faeries

Comment

Mental stuff altogether. He loves his early morning trump dump of tweets. If true and done to further democratic election he'll have plenty of ammo. If false I hope Obama takes him to court. His zealots will believe it either way
              "Some people don't know their easy lives... I wouldn't be so ungrateful" - Fiacre Ryan - #AutismAndMe

Comment

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/

Comment

Pappy's dilemma Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2017-03-04 at 15.22.45.png
Views:	1
Size:	369.4 KB
ID:	2492496Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2017-03-04 at 15.14.05.png
Views:	3
Size:	191.8 KB
ID:	2492497
                  "Fineen Wycherley was everywhere. When I watched this video back late on Saturday night I half expected to look up from my laptop to find him in my kitchen ' TRK Nov 3rd 2019 following Cardiff v Munster

Comment

M
                    Originally posted by mr chips View Post
                    Hmm, that nearly makes me want to devise a "Which Wizard of Oz character are you?" quiz and send it to the White House. Initial thoughts -
                    Trump - I'm torn between the Scarecrow (for obvious reasons) and Oz the Great and Powerful
                    Spicer - The Gate Keeper (or possibly Toto? some kind of lapdog, anyway ...)
                    Bannon - Wicked Witch of the West. Quick, someone throw water on him.
                    Great idea, or start a Trump Fact Hunt thread?
                    "There are a lot of points that we’ve left behind and this is with a young group. That probably tells you what they’re capable of and that they’re a very good side.

Probably next year or the year after next they will take some stopping"

Anthony Foley, May 2016. Axel RIP

Comment

I think that's more of a job for, um, the entire world's media ...
                      Tis but a scratch.

Comment

SNL Kate Mckinnon as Jeff Sessions as Forrest Gump

Very clever

Comment

More possible Trump links to Russia

Another Russian...# 8...just died.

Alex Oronov, organizer of Russia-Ukraine blackmail plan sent to Donald Trump, dies suspiciously

Yet another key figure in the Trump-Russia scandal has suddenly dropped dead. A meeting was organized between Donald Trump’s attorney Michael Cohen, Russian mafia figure Felix Sater, and Ukrainian traitor Andrii Artemenko. They crafted a Kremlin-backed plan which involved Trump using Russian blackmail to oust the president of the Ukraine. That plan was delivered to Michael Flynn’s just before he resigned. The meeting was organized by Alex Oronov – and now he’s dead.

Alex Oronov was the father in law of Michael Cohen’s brother, making them extended family.
                          Oronov did business in the Ukraine and was connected to Artemenko. It was Artemenko who angrily announced today in an extended Russian-language rant on his Facebook page that Oronov has died. And while he doesn’t say specifically how Oronov died, he directly blames the New York Times article which first exposed the secret plan for causing his death. In other words, he’s vaguely suggesting that Oronov was murdered (perhaps by Vladimir Putin and the Kremlin) as a result of having been publicly exposed.

Talking Points Memo has more details on the death of Alex Oronov, who died two days ago. This makes him at least the fourth Trump-Russia conspirator to die during the scandal. In all, seven prominent Russian operatives have died since the scandal began. Palmer Report has been documenting a running list.

Sergei Krivov died at the Russian consulate in New York on election day with his skull bashed in. Oleg Erovinkin, a former KGB agent who contributed intel to the Trump-Russia dossier, was found dead in the back of a car. Sergei Mikhailov, another Russian intel agent, was dragged out of a meeting with a bag on his head.
                          http://www.palmerreport.com/opinion/...ped-dead/1785/

**** See our full list of Russian operatives who have died during the Trump-Russia scandal for the full rundown.
                          https://www.palmerreport.com/opinion...-dossier/1613/
                          Michael Cohen is the "Says who ?" guy

Comment

And so it goes on ...

Louise Mensch
                            ✔ ‎@LouiseMensch

Foreign intelligence services have handed over recordings and transcripts of Trump camp colluding with Russia, and info is new.

5:51 PM - 5 Mar 2017

2,113 2,113 Retweets

2,656 2,656 likes

Comment

Louise Mensch is a ****ing crackpot. If anything she says turns out to be true it's just coincidence.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              "It’s not the team you support, it’s the club you should support. The team on the pitch will ebb and flow because that’s the nature of sport. No team has ever been successful decade on decade. The club has the history and that’s the passion you should have."

Comment

Originally posted by Jenta View Post
                                Louise Mensch is a ****ing crackpot. If anything she says turns out to be true it's just coincidence.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Didn't she break another story a couple of weeks ago?
                                "We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven into an age of unreason if we dig deep into our history and remember we are not descended from fearful men" Edward R Murrow

"Little by little, we have been brought into the present condition in which we are able neither to tolerate the evils from which we suffer, nor the remedies we need to cure them." - Livy

"I think that progress has been made by two flames that have always been burning in the human heart. The flame of anger against injustice and the flame of hope that you can build a better world" - Tony Benn

Comment

Working...
                                X