No announcement yet.

President Trump - Season One

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I watched part of a thoroughly depressing programme about Coleen LaRose AKA Jihadi Jane and another US ISIS convert bride/ wannabe killer. Desperately vulnerable women - LaRose was sexually abused by her father for years and the mother didn't seem a great support or nurturer from what I saw. Crazy to think that the attraction of "being somebody" was so important they were willing to kill. Anyway, LaRose said she's huge fan of Trump on everything except what he's done with the Israeil/ Palestinian matter. She admires how he just says and does what he wants with no apologies she said she'd vote for him. When the genuine certified Isis crazies say he's their man, you know the world has gone mad. "Jihadi Jane endorses Trump"

Comment

She was living in Waterford for a while apparently but rarely left the house. None of her neighbours knew her
      "There are a lot of points that we’ve left behind and this is with a young group. That probably tells you what they’re capable of and that they’re a very good side.

Probably next year or the year after next they will take some stopping"

Anthony Foley, May 2016. Axel RIP

Comment

yes until the man married the other ISIS bride who had a young son just ripe for indoctrination, and Colleen felt left out. Then she demanded to go home. It's all a very strange and unpleasant saga, you wonder what chance any child in that environment has.

Comment

Comment

https://twitter.com/AtomicAnalyst/st...431202817?s=20

We should all walk into the sea. With Herd Menality sure millions would drown but eventually our inability to breathe water would go away. Its going to happen. Just climb over the bodies in front of you.
            I am the million man.

Comment

Originally posted by Cowboy View Post

We should all walk into the sea. With Herd Menality sure millions would drown but eventually our inability to breathe water would go away. Its going to happen. Just climb over the bodies in front of you.
              Herd Mentality is a freudian slap

Comment

Originally posted by Cowboy View Post

Had a good laugh at that Cowboy. Thanks.

To Trump:
                "there's already a herd mentality, that's how you got into office, herd of feckin' eejits unfortunately."
                Last edited by lilleexile; 16-September-2020, 14:07.

Comment

Trump's mask drops:

https://youtu.be/yYafgN9edy4
                  Stand up for the Ulcer men

Comment

Originally posted by masterchief View Post
                    People don't give a **** anymore about what he's accused of.

Every accusation is a liberal/marxist/BLM/deep state/Soros/Clinton (delete as appropriate) plot.

Trump is the outsider draining the swamp. The establishment is out to get him. He needs another 4 years to do gods work and if he needs 4 more years on top of that so be it.

People here don't even give a ****e about the facts any longer. It's just "the other guys are bad" depending on whether they fall on the blue or red side of the aisle.

It's ****ing terrifying to be honest. There's no sense of cop on or rational thinking at this point.

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

Yes MC, I have to agree with you. Its really up to the Democrats to make their own narrative now. Just ~6 weeks from the election. Just ignoring DTrumpf & his caustic corrosive effects for a welcome moment, what change do the Democrats and Biden & co actually offer?!?

what can the disenfranchised American middle ( in the swing states and female demographics specifically) latch onto from Biden & co that can offer them the hope for real positive change that they're really crying out for, instead of opting for the malignant malintentioned narcissist and the dystopian creating tactics that are Trump.

I've had enough of giving out about Trump (& even that other fool Johnson) , it's high time that their opposition stand up , be counted and make a constructive difference to the people that matter most to them I.e. their electorates. The people who will put them in power.

That's what will win them elections, they have to offer something apparently better!!

With these two fools leading the free world down the drain, is that really so hard to do now!?!

P.s. *exasperation personified*
                    Last edited by Daithi; 17-September-2020, 14:54.

alas they are just north munster now.......

Comment

You nailed it.

What are Biden/Harris offering?
                      The fact is we still don't know. Their schtick right now seems to be "we're not Trump".
                      That's not enough.

For better or worse, the Democrats have picked these two. Unless there's some miracle in the head to head debates where Biden causes Trump to lose it. I see Trump probably staying in power. That's a terrifying thing in itself.

"If we hit that bullseye, the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards - checkmate!" Zapp Brannigan

Comment

One area, that seems to me to be an open goal is the healthcare act I.e. 'Obamacare' as the republicans tried to label it.

surely the Democrats can explain to the American people , specifically in the swing states and the female demographics, how a focus on healthcare and public health would have saved the US from the worst impacts of Corona virus. How they would not have been last in the developed world in deaths per million, in reacting to it and in dealing with it's consequences.

If the Democrats can't make the images and reality of coffins and ventilator illness stick to a president who flagrantly flaunted WHO public health guidelines & many of the US governers, then that's down to them IMHO. Ditto Russian interference & fbi probes, ditto corruption and feathering of the president's& his relative's & friends own nests at the expense of others (SWAMP how are you!?)..... Are they simply competent enough to unseat a narcissistic, dangerous, attention seeking, sexually insecure, white supremicist, blundering bully & tweeting twit from the white house??!??

that is the 3+ Trillion dollar question.

The next 6-7 weeks are going to be fascinating in the extreme. I just hope some good will come of it all, for all our sakes. I'm an optimist, so I think some will.
                        Last edited by Daithi; 17-September-2020, 15:20.

alas they are just north munster now.......

Comment

Found this interesting......

In North Carolina, absentee ballots have already been sent back and the state has been updating statistics on those ballots daily. As of September 17, Black voters’ ballots are being rejected at more than four times the rate of white voters, according to the state’s numbers.1 Black voters have mailed in 13,747 ballots, with 642 rejected, or 4.7 percent. White voters have cast 60,954 mail-in ballots, with 681 — or 1.1 percent — rejected. In addition, 434 ballots cast by white voters and 127 ballots cast by Black voters were marked “spoiled,” which can mean literally spoiled or something as simple asa voter informing the election office that the address they had requested a ballot to is wrong.

Comment

Pences chief staff on COVID taskforce.
                            Says Trump said maybe some good might come of COVID as I dont want to shake hands with these disgusting people
                            https://twitter.com/RVAT2020/status/1306685541220524046

I veer between hope for a Biden presidency and depression, depression not so much that Trump conned people the first time round but that he is still able to con so many. What does it say of a country where 40% give or take continue to be duped? Some of it is ignorance, some of it is the power of Trumps personality, some of it is the real fake news in America, some of it is genuine despair by a section if US society

Comment

A Biden presidency is likely just there to pave the way for a Harris Presidency in 4 years.

While I would welcome anyone but Trump in the White house, there's no real chance of either Harris or Biden rocking the boat with any sort of policies around Medicare for all or anything really progressive. They're both pretty conservative as Democrats go.

"If we hit that bullseye, the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards - checkmate!" Zapp Brannigan

Comment

Yet another sexual assault allegation https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...del-amy-dorris
                                When things go wrong, blame McGahan

Comment

Working...
                                X