President Trump - Season One

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Yatenga View Post

It's a good question.....if Trump wins we have talked about moving back to Ireland. With my line of work I would either telecommute or look to consult. Not ideal. And wife's family are here.
    If Biden wins I am somewhat optimistic. This could be an inflection point. Pre Trump it looked like progressives were winning. I would like to think Trump is the death rattle of white nationalism and homophobia, misogyny, authoritarianism. Time will tell
    A move back to Ireland is certainly on the table for us as well at the moment.
    I'm in CA, so it's not too Trumpy here for the most part, but if he manages to swing another term it's hard to see how he won't take a swipe at CA and Newsom.

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

"If we hit that bullseye, the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards - checkmate!" Zapp Brannigan

Comment

Comment

https://youtu.be/0VU0mnc_3uw
        Stand up for the Ulcer men

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	EhQZQxRVgAATQnw?format=jpg&name=900x900.jpg
Views:	75
Size:	36.0 KB
ID:	2605780

Comment

Originally posted by tippete7trees View Post
            I saw a while back that when the Russians were swarming into Berlin, at which point Hitler took his own life.............his approval rate with Germans was still actually 39%. That tells you something about the extent of idiocy among large swathes of a population.
            I’ve heard that too, and while it sounds like an interesting statistic, I seriously doubt if anyone was conducting a poll while Russians were storming in from the east and the Americans/British from the west. Doesn’t make sense. Who would have conducted a poll - the Germans in their held territory? The Russians etc?
            "There are a lot of points that we’ve left behind and this is with a young group. That probably tells you what they’re capable of and that they’re a very good side.

Probably next year or the year after next they will take some stopping"

Anthony Foley, May 2016. Axel RIP

Comment

Originally posted by ick View Post

Name:	EhQZQxRVgAATQnw?format=jpg&name=900x900.jpg
Views:	75
Size:	36.0 KB
ID:	2605780
              That last picture is photoshopped

https://www.bbc.com/news/election-us-2020-54070406
              Life is good

Comment

Originally posted by munstershane View Post

That last picture is photoshopped

https://www.bbc.com/news/election-us-2020-54070406
                Yes the boat is different and the flag is cut from the other picture above
                "There are a lot of points that we’ve left behind and this is with a young group. That probably tells you what they’re capable of and that they’re a very good side.

Probably next year or the year after next they will take some stopping"

Anthony Foley, May 2016. Axel RIP

Comment

Originally posted by Waterfordlad View Post

I’ve heard that too, and while it sounds like an interesting statistic, I seriously doubt if anyone was conducting a poll while Russians were storming in from the east and the Americans/British from the west. Doesn’t make sense. Who would have conducted a poll - the Germans in their held territory? The Russians etc?
                  Never underestimate our intrepid pollsters. Apparently after the battle of Clontarf, the Viking poll ratings in Port Lairge also plummeted from 100% to 39%.

Comment

Trump nominated for the Nobble Peace Prize by some Norwegian Wood chewer. Just shows the level of delusion on planet Trump that they think he should be considered. They tried the same stroke (in 2017?) after grabbing Nth Korean Kim by the pussy.

Comment

Originally posted by tippete7trees View Post
                      Trump nominated for the Nobble Peace Prize by some Norwegian Wood chewer. Just shows the level of delusion on planet Trump that they think he should be considered. They tried the same stroke (in 2017?) after grabbing Nth Korean Kim by the pussy.
                      You couldn't make it up...hold on, maybe you did...please say you did.

Comment

here's a non photoshopped photo.

Name:	EhWOvyQXYAAPMNk?format=jpg&name=900x900.jpg
Views:	90
Size:	82.3 KB
ID:	2605801

Comment

NYT today

Brian Murphy, the former head of the intelligence branch of the Homeland Security Department, said in a whistle-blower complaint filed on Tuesday that he was directed by Chad F. Wolf, the acting secretary of the department, to stop producing assessments on Russian interference.

The department’s second highest ranked official, Kenneth T. Cuccinelli II, also ordered him to modify intelligence assessments to make the threat of white supremacy “appear less severe” and include information on violent “left-wing” groups, according to the complaint, which was released Wednesday by the House Intelligence Committee.

Comment

Originally posted by jagawayagain View Post
                            NYT today

Brian Murphy, the former head of the intelligence branch of the Homeland Security Department, said in a whistle-blower complaint filed on Tuesday that he was directed by Chad F. Wolf, the acting secretary of the department, to stop producing assessments on Russian interference.

The department’s second highest ranked official, Kenneth T. Cuccinelli II, also ordered him to modify intelligence assessments to make the threat of white supremacy “appear less severe” and include information on violent “left-wing” groups, according to the complaint, which was released Wednesday by the House Intelligence Committee.
                            At this stage people are punch drunk...its multiple scandals/revelations every single day. Nobody can keep up. Yesterday it was Cohens book, and DOJ asking to act on Trumps behalf on the attempted rape case. Today its Woodwards book (there are ****ing tapes!), and this
                            Nothing is going to change his polls except to make it even more unlikely his numbers will get any better. Meanwhile what about Pelosi's haircut or Biden getting tongue tied
                            Somebody said he just killed 200,000 people on Park Avenue and they will still vote for him.
                            His supporters claim each scandal is just more evidence of the Deep State and MSM out to get him.

Comment

Originally posted by Waterfordlad View Post

Gallup ???
                              Last edited by Oldschoolsocks; 10-September-2020, 00:36.
                              Only fools and drunks argue over everything. If you don’t have a hangover the next day you’re not the drunk...

Comment

At this stage people are punch drunk...its multiple scandals/revelations every single day. Nobody can keep up. Yesterday it was Cohens book, and DOJ asking to act on Trumps behalf on the attempted rape case. Today its Woodwards book (there are ****ing tapes!), and this
                                Nothing is going to change his polls except to make it even more unlikely his numbers will get any better. Meanwhile what about Pelosi's haircut or Biden getting tongue tied
                                Somebody said he just killed 200,000 people on Park Avenue and they will still vote for him.
                                His supporters claim each scandal is just more evidence of the Deep State and MSM out to get him.
                                People don't give a **** anymore about what he's accused of.

Every accusation is a liberal/marxist/BLM/deep state/Soros/Clinton (delete as appropriate) plot.

Trump is the outsider draining the swamp. The establishment is out to get him. He needs another 4 years to do gods work and if he needs 4 more years on top of that so be it.

People here don't even give a ****e about the facts any longer. It's just "the other guys are bad" depending on whether they fall on the blue or red side of the aisle.

It's ****ing terrifying to be honest. There's no sense of cop on or rational thinking at this point.

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

"If we hit that bullseye, the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards - checkmate!" Zapp Brannigan

Comment

Working...
                                X