Clear All

https://twitter.com/ProjectLincoln/s...18062545362950
    they knock it out of the park as always

Comment

https://youtu.be/Mo1lDJrZKx8

Not bad.
      Stand up for the Ulcer men

Comment

Person Woman Man Camera TV - in that order ...
        Munster – Champions of Europe 2006, 2008, 2020.

Comment

Originally posted by tippete7trees View Post
          Btw, what was the need for Trump to openly give his support?
          She might well know seriously damning stuff about him.

Comment

Originally posted by tippete7trees View Post

Btw, what was the need for Trump to openly give his support?
            She might well know seriously damning stuff about him.
            I wish you well Ghislaine so keep your mouth shut or I will be wishing you unwell. Capiche.

Comment

Those two doses of covid to the back of the head for her will be a surprise to everyone
              I am the million man.

Comment

https://youtu.be/f5g94TELxYk

No pussy footing here.

Comment

Seems Donald is suggesting the election be postponed due to the danger of postal voting fraud I wonder if a sitting president has the power to postpone the election?
                  Excellence is hard to keep quite - Sherrie Coale

Comment

My understanding is the constitution is strict on the timing. Even a nuclear Holocaust might not stop it. Whining about fake votes is a bit of a lower hurdle..........hard to see the Supreme court complying.
                    Would simply be a civil war, with the military having to take sides. Would be a fiasco with Trump the loser.

Comment

Originally posted by McCloud View Post
                      Seems Donald is suggesting the election be postponed due to the danger of postal voting fraud I wonder if a sitting president has the power to postpone the election?
                      No, but Congress does. Most likely he is simply creating a distraction for the horrible economic numbers that came out today (GDP down 9.5% in Q2)
                      And reinforcing his long term message that election will be tainted and giving him more options to challenge the result. With a compliant AG behind him, who without a shred of evidence or data is saying mail in voting is going to lead to fraud

Comment

meanwhile Herman Cain died of COVID (pizza mogul and former Republican front runner for thew nomination), also Trump supporter. Pictured sans mask at the Tulsa event, contracted COVID shortly after
                        Loue Gohmert, the twit of twits in the Republican Party also contracted COVID, after refusing to wear a mask in Congress, and apparently bullying his staff to not wear them. And then posted something blaming his mask for contracting it. Along the lines of "I dont know, maybe it was the mask"

The level of idiocy here is truly staggering. America has always been a fertile ground for conspiracy theorists, snake oil salesman, paranoid delusionals, but now they are running the country, and social media is getting their message out, likely with help from Russia and China but all they are doing is giving some adrenaline to an underlying pathology . The message from the right now is "who knows what to believe? You cant belive any of this stuff". That feels like the goal of all of this. Sow enough doubt in trusted sources so people can believe whatever they want to

Nigeria is now exporting their reject quack evangelical doctors to the US where they are being hailed as genius. https://www.washingtonpost.com/techn...tline-doctors/

Comment

Trump, who is a carbuncle on the scrotum of humanity needs to be locked up for a very long time.

Comment

Originally posted by Yatenga View Post

No, but Congress does. Most likely he is simply creating a distraction for the horrible economic numbers that came out today (GDP down 9.5% in Q2)
                            And reinforcing his long term message that election will be tainted and giving him more options to challenge the result. With a compliant AG behind him, who without a shred of evidence or data is saying mail in voting is going to lead to fraud
                            Spot on, I don't see him challenging the result though, just gives him the opportunity to say I told you so. Neither the US nor world need this despicable creature to have a second term. It was a frightful choice last time round, and hardly better this time round (unless there is an inspired choice as VP), but however awful Hilary might have been, Trump has demonstrated only incompetence.
                            Last edited by jagawayagain; 31-July-2020, 06:17.

Comment

these ****ers are trying to kill us....great read about the boy wonders national testing plan..abandoned when it was judged that it was mostly blue states that were being impacted
                              https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2020...-into-thin-air
                              There will be a day of reckoning here

Comment

Originally posted by Yatenga View Post
                                these ****ers are trying to kill us....great read about the boy wonders national testing plan..abandoned when it was judged that it was mostly blue states that were being impacted
                                https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2020...-into-thin-air
                                There will be a day of reckoning here
                                I think so. They've got the halfwit on the run now. Once he's out, a slew of investigations will demolish any vestiges of credibility he assumed. Republicans gonna rightly look equally appalling.

Comment

Working...
                                X