President Trump - Season One

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

https://youtu.be/MHfBEopmyis

Trump. Bum of the year 2020. And every year.
    Stand up for the Ulcer men

Comment

I normally feel sympathy for anybody when the wheels come off but the cruelty and arrogance of Trump disallows that. No mercy whatsoever. If Robert Emmet, a true hero, got hanged drawn and quartered then 20 years in prison is getting off lightly for this merciless robber and grifter.

Comment

https://9gag.com/gag/aAe3wWp

Comment

This is what happens when a society's leaders abandon leadership focusing on screwing their citizens in the name of Allah knows what and knuckle dragging brain rotted loons feel free to fill the vacuum.

Comment

Originally posted by Jenta View Post
            I read an extract from Bolton's book about the Iran bombing and Trump came out of it looking like the reasonable one. The fact that Bolton thought the story would make Trump look weak and ineffective just goes to show how much of a psychopath Bolton is.

Also, while it is looking bleak for Trump at the moment, there is a long way to go between now and the election. And even if he is beaten, given all I have read recently on the scale of GOP operations in terms of judicial appointments, I get the feeling that the fascistic element of American politics has already won. McConnell has secured hardline Christian and corporatist hegemony in a lot of prominent and powerful courts for a generation. The Flynn case is just the start.

Trump was their useful idiot. The clown they used to distract people while picking their pockets.
            america seems like a failed experiment..... look at what they have... Trump... Biden....
            its nuts, i just don´t understand how people can go along with it...

I lived in NY and Miami for 3 years, so i have experience... but people outside of this country don´t understand how much everyone is a "mé Fein'er" in america..
            He was as lame as a duck. Not the metaphorical lame duck either, but a real duck that was actually lame. Maybe from stepping on a land mine or something.

Comment

What’s your problem with Biden? To put him in the same sentence as Trump is ridiculous.

Comment

Not a big problem with him (if that is the only argument you have with my statement)... but as America is a 2 party country, is he the only option?
                He was as lame as a duck. Not the metaphorical lame duck either, but a real duck that was actually lame. Maybe from stepping on a land mine or something.

Comment

He’s probably the best option to beat Trump, and that’s all that really counts at the moment.

Comment

Sharing videos of people shouting White Power. This is after saying Biden has a low IQ...
                    Commemorate Nevin Spence here -
                    http://www.mycharity.ie/event/munste..._nevin_spence/

Comment

Originally posted by Viigand View Post
                      He’s probably the best option to beat Trump, and that’s all that really counts at the moment.
                      thats my goat.... is he the best?
                      the country is useless..

Comment

He’s the most electable.

Comment

Originally posted by i_like_cake View Post

thats my goat.... is he the best?
                          the country is useless..
                          There may be other, better options than Joe but you've to be of a certain sort to get places with the Dems just as much as the GOP.

If AOC ran for prez in the morning she might do well on the coasts but the endless swathes of the middle wouldn't go for her. They'll go for a fella like Joe.

If Ireland were in America we would undoubtedly be a coastal state not an inland one. We are way too liberal (and educated) to be a republican stronghold.
                          I am the million man.

Comment

Disaster brings people to their senses. Often there's no other way.

Comment

https://www.irishtimes.com/news/worl...ence-1.4290761

This is why Trump will lose.

Comment

According to the blessed naomh Pence......we are just seeing the embers of the pandemic..

Meanwhile back on planet Earth........yesterday 38 states have increasing cases daily,

Trump is busy with his "not me gov" card over fake news about Putin paying the Taliban to kill US soldiers, 'It wasn't considered corroborated'

That wasn't a problem with the DOJ starting an investigation into conspiracy theories re surveillance on the perfect Trump 2016 campaign.

Comment

Working...
                                X