• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whitehouse climate change page gone from their website :D

The Healy Raes will be delighted
    I am the million man.

Comment

I actually feel physically sick :wow_a_COMBO_by_bad_:_crying__rvmp_by_ba
      The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man - George Bernard Shaw

Comment

That didn't take long.

White House climate change webpage disappears after Trump's inauguration

http://thehill.com/homenews/administ...s-after-trumps

Edit

Beaten to it by Cowboy
        Last edited by fitzy73; 20th-January-2017, 18:24.
        Please support Milford Hospice. Click here to donate.

Comment

Originally posted by jeepers View Post
          I'd say the GOP would be much happier with Pence - maybe that has been the plan all along - Trump impeached etc. Pence into office without having to do any heavy lifting.

Might also explain the attack on political establishment which includes the GOP.
          Yip I can see Trump being impeached and Pence in. And Pence, though smart, is somewhere to the right of Attila the Hun.
          Please support Milford Hospice. Click here to donate.

Comment

[QUOTE=Jackie Brown;1667186]I thought state and church were seperate in the USA. Feels like a DUP conference.

Definitely a lot of orange in it but enough about Trump's face

Comment

If the rioters don't get their act together CNN have a stream of anchors ready to kick off

Comment

President Trump - Season One

Strange speech. No to globalisation, no to free trade, no to NATO, no to stability. Why is the stock market not dropping like a stone. Time to sell methinks.

Comment

Market expecting big infrastructure spend and corresponding economic bump?

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
                  The only difference between me and a madman is that I'm not mad.
                  - Salvador Dali (1904-1989)

Comment

Like Brexit, no to free trade then in next sentence can't wait to sign free trade deals.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
                    Commemorate Nevin Spence here -
                    http://www.mycharity.ie/event/munste..._nevin_spence/

Comment

Originally posted by Cowboy View Post
                      Whitehouse climate change page gone from their website :D

The Healy Raes will be delighted
                      I'm not a Trump supporter in any shape or form but it might not be Trump who removed it:

http://www.snopes.com/white-house-we...trump-changes/
                      Life is good

Comment

Originally posted by Upfront_1979 View Post
                        Market expecting big infrastructure spend and corresponding economic bump?

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
                        Market expecting a Republican congress to go on a spending splurge? Not likely. I get the financials as Dodd-Frank will go fairly quick.

Comment

dropped during inauguration :D

"Some people don't know their easy lives... I wouldn't be so ungrateful" - Fiacre Ryan - #AutismAndMe

Comment

I, for one, am looking for this new era of a 1000 years of new nationalism being ushered in in order to defeat prejudice.
                            The Beatings Will Continue Until Morale Improves

Comment

his list of promises is long. i wonder how long before he eiher gets bored (I have to work Weekends?) or he starts working on his 2nd term (this wont happen overnight even though i said it would)
                              "Some people don't know their easy lives... I wouldn't be so ungrateful" - Fiacre Ryan - #AutismAndMe

Comment

"When you open your heart to patriotism, there is no room for prejudice". President Donald J. Trump (or some speech writer).

"...Patriotism is the last refuge, to it a scoundrel clings. Steal a little and they put you in jail, steal a lot and they make you king"... Bob Dylan (Nobel Laureate).

Comment

Working...
                                X