Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Yatenga View Post
    Fantastic. Lost it.
    "It’s not the team you support, it’s the club you should support. The team on the pitch will ebb and flow because that’s the nature of sport. No team has ever been successful decade on decade. The club has the history and that’s the passion you should have."

Comment

Originally posted by Oldschoolsocks View Post

Tik Tok and Kpop trolling apparently, brilliant!!!
      Foreign influence in American elections...
      Nulla semper amicus, servivit mihi, in iniuriam mihi neminem quem non persolvi

Comment

Originally posted by Sulla View Post

Fair point but I think the impact of teenagers reserving tix online may have been overplayed. I suspect low turnout was as much to do with Trump voters rejecting his theory that the pandemic is over, just a few "embers"
        Trump, Pence, and other sycophants have been trumpeting this the past few weeks. Trying to drown out the data on spikes in places like Oklahoma.
        I think a lot of his voters disagreed
        This would be a lot more damaging to Trump than teenage trolling

Comment

https://youtu.be/cwtIvec2G68

Infamy. Infamy.
          Stand up for the Ulcer men

Comment

not sure if American Teenagers acting on a post by an middle aged American Woman really counts as foreign influence
            Only fools and drunks argue over everything. If you don’t have a hangover the next day you’re not the drunk...

Comment

Originally posted by Cowboy View Post
              If you've 30 mins of free time, first up is ALL GAS NO BRAKES. About as close to a Louis Theroux of current american affairs as you will get, one sentence question to person on the scene and let them express. He is a master of feckless harmlessness to get people to open up:

That's some dog whistling there alright, thanks for posting cb

Only fools and drunks argue over everything. If you don’t have a hangover the next day you’re not the drunk...

Comment

not sure if American Teenagers acting on a post by an middle aged American Woman really counts as foreign influence
                Tiktok is Chinese (Govt?) owned.. KPop is Korean.

comment was a bit in jest..
                Nulla semper amicus, servivit mihi, in iniuriam mihi neminem quem non persolvi

Comment

That's some dog whistling there alright, thanks for posting cb
                  He does videos almost daily, I think hes great tbh
                  I am the million man.

Comment

Tiktok is Chinese (Govt?) owned.. KPop is Korean.

comment was a bit in jest..
                    I got that

Comment

Originally posted by tippete7trees View Post

I hope for your sake Yatenga, mouth foaming isn't a symptom of covid-19.........

If it got to that Y, there'd be more writs flying that virus particles outtof an infected elephant.

Such a scheme in practice would likely destroy Trump. He's mad, very very mad, but he does have an instinct for self preservation.
                      https://amp-cnn-com.cdn.ampproject.o...-19/index.html

(CNN)Vaccine experts are worried that President Trump will exert political pressure to put a Covid-19 vaccine on the market before it's ready, and they want assurances from the US Food and Drug Administration that it won't authorize a vaccine unless it has first been studied on at least 30,000 people in clinical studies.

Comment

Originally posted by Yatenga View Post

https://amp-cnn-com.cdn.ampproject.o...-19/index.html

(CNN)Vaccine experts are worried that President Trump will exert political pressure to put a Covid-19 vaccine on the market before it's ready, and they want assurances from the US Food and Drug Administration that it won't authorize a vaccine unless it has first been studied on at least 30,000 people in clinical studies.
                        I actually read that a few days ago..........

CNN like to gas light a bit and the headline is a bit alarmist, but the overall tenor is that the checks are there if Trump attempted to rush in an untested vaccine, which was my point.

No, there's no way out for Trump. He made a 'hail Mary's pass on the opening up cos he thought unless he gets a recovery underway he won't win.
                        That decision was easier for him as he doesn't understand complicated issues like science.
                        What can he do? It looks as if the only hope to save himself is
                        ​​​​to become president for life.
                        Because, as soon as he's out........sub peonas and indictments re his finances will start flying. Not to mention massive evidence of a cover up re the Russian investigation.
                        If Madoff can get decades in jail you'd have to think the halfwit is looking at the same.
                        He'll concoct some Desperado drama but will end as a fiasco. The inevitable fate of any spoofing buffoon.
                        ​​​​​​

Comment

Has Trump been proven to have organised a fraudulent ponzi scheme, knowingly robbing people of their life savings?

No. I didn't think so therefore your construed conflating of Trump & Madof is reaching on a random scale.

Just keep breathing into the paper bag, and try to keep it real & relevant... a challenge, I know....

alas they are just north munster now.......

Comment

Originally posted by Daithi View Post
                            Has Trump been proven to have organised a fraudulent ponzi scheme, knowingly robbing people of their life savings?

No. I didn't think so therefore your construed conflating of Trump & Madof is reaching on a random scale.

Just keep breathing into the paper bag, and try to keep it real & relevant... a challenge, I know....
                            Not yet.

Comment

This is the most succinct -- and brutal -- Republican rejection of Donald Trump that you will ever read.

It's worth reading the brief article and transcript before hearing it.

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/06/23/p...ump/index.html

https://mobile.twitter.com/Eleven_Fi...57712590012416

Comment

Originally posted by Daithi View Post

You're missing the point there Dotty. Who's saying the crimes of Trump are a replica of Madoff's?
                                But if a high flier like Madoff once beloved by the powerful can end up spending the rest of his loife in jail.............then Trump whose crimes and deranged schemes which are in effect even more catastrophic.........can also look forward to something similar.
                                Bit complicated, I know.

Comment

Working...
                                X