President Trump - Season One

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Major TNT View Post

I doubt an obsese slob like him that only eats foods he can shovel into his gob with his hands is a germophobe. Far from it.

He downplays the Corona virus but when it comes to his rallies he has attendees sign a disclaimer about it, so that if and when they catch it they cant sue him for organising the rally.
    He is a well known germaphobe. Thats why he said he couldnt possibly have been part of the golden shower caper in Moscow with the sex workers

Two things - first he is deeply ignorant, second everybody going into the WH is tested regularly (I think every day, certainly visitors are but staffers maybe its not so frequent).
    The rallies are as much about self gratification as anything else. And I think his staff feel anything that gets him out of the WH, away from TV and his mobile are good.

Comment

Another big success story for Donald, Supreme Court said DACA could have been repealed legally but Donnies attempts to do so in the court were so shoddy and shyte they ruled against him.

As usual his biggest achievements are failures. A losers idea of a winner.
      I am the million man.

Comment

Originally posted by Cowboy View Post
        Another big success story for Donald, Supreme Court said DACA could have been repealed legally but Donnies attempts to do so in the court were so shoddy and shyte they ruled against him.

As usual his biggest achievements are failures. A losers idea of a winner.
        He'll be happy with the outcome. I guarantee he'll be all over Twitter saying the Supreme Court is trying to trample [insert conservative value] and voting for him is the only way to stop it.

They'll take away your guns, which means you'll have nothing to defend your unborn babies when they come for them! Also MEXICANS!!!
        "It’s not the team you support, it’s the club you should support. The team on the pitch will ebb and flow because that’s the nature of sport. No team has ever been successful decade on decade. The club has the history and that’s the passion you should have."

Comment

Originally posted by Yatenga View Post

He is a well known germaphobe. Thats why he said he couldnt possibly have been part of the golden shower caper in Moscow with the sex workers

Two things - first he is deeply ignorant, second everybody going into the WH is tested regularly (I think every day, certainly visitors are but staffers maybe its not so frequent).
          The rallies are as much about self gratification as anything else. And I think his staff feel anything that gets him out of the WH, away from TV and his mobile are good.
          Well known? You cant say that unless you know the guy personally, which I'm guessing you dont.
          As for his germaphobe excuse, prince andrew used a variant of that to try and explain his way out of a rape allegation.
          So try not to believe all the bs the powerful feed you.

Comment

I reckon its not as rosy as the Blob of Lies would try and make it appear:

Looking for more debates is usually a sign you're losing:
            https://www.politico.com/news/2020/0...debates-328356

Meanwhile MoscowMitch and the swamp getting their boy in place before the wheels come off:
            https://www.huffpost.com/entry/justi...b601382f31cc3f

I am the million man.

Comment

He will do everything and anything to win in November. Gerrymandering - check. Voter suppression - check. Misinformation on a grand scale - check.

There is another complication that I read about somewhere - some states that are close *could* see Trump win on the night, but lose once postal votes are counted. I can't get my head around why postal votes aren't counted at the same time, but apparently it's a day or so later.

Now, imagine a world in which there is another outbreak of Covid in October / November, requiring mass postal votes .....

Please support Milford Hospice. Click here to donate.

Comment

There's more than a very decent chance his electoral chances will be dead and buried in a month. Forget the 2nd wave, there's more juice to be got outta the 1st wave in Oklahoma and at other MAGA venue rallies. America has found the sh1te creek mother lode and they are right up there cavorting and a frolicking and spreading covid-19 ketchup on their hot dogs.
                Trump is near now to Hitler type mad carry on, stuck in his bunker sending out ragtag young teens and OAPs with broom sticks to send the Rusky divisions back to Moscow.
                Seems to have lost the plot completely.
                ​​​​​​
                Stand up for the Ulcer men

Comment

AS Jenta said, I wouldnt trust Boltons radio, but having said that one thing that did strike me was his suggestion that Trump was whoring himself to Xi in the hopes he would help in the election.

If you were Putin or Xi would you go near him? depowering a nuclear enemy for global realignment is one thing but this guy is too thick to do business with.

Whats the benefit? He could say or do anything to cause trouble more than hes worth to them?
                  I am the million man.

Comment

Originally posted by Cowboy View Post
                    AS Jenta said, I wouldnt trust Boltons radio, but having said that one thing that did strike me was his suggestion that Trump was whoring himself to Xi in the hopes he would help in the election.

If you were Putin or Xi would you go near him? depowering a nuclear enemy for global realignment is one thing but this guy is too thick to do business with.

Whats the benefit? He could say or do anything to cause trouble more than hes worth to them?
                    A weakened, divided, inward looking America is great for Putin. Maybe for Xi is a little more complicated since a big priority for China is being able to sell into the US while China wants some realignment they dont want complete instability. But on balance I think it helps them. There are reports that China has concluded a Trump win is best result for them, although I am sure they would prefer a semi functional Trump to a dysfunctional one
                    I am sure part of the calculation for China is that they can play Trump. Send business to his family and friends, pay him off. Play on his ego.
                    As Putin does.

Comment

Originally posted by Major TNT View Post

Well known? You cant say that unless you know the guy personally, which I'm guessing you dont.
                      As for his germaphobe excuse, prince andrew used a variant of that to try and explain his way out of a rape allegation.
                      So try not to believe all the bs the powerful feed you.
                      Thanks for the heads up

Comment

God help the people of Tulsa tonight, he is going to unload months of locked up insanity upon an arena full of old people who are hot, sunburned from lining up outside and very very angry. Expecting the blob to shout and scream.

Remember those spring break airheads who spread it from florida when they all went home? this rally is going to be a petri dish case study on stupidity and infection.
                        I am the million man.

Comment

Imagine killing your own base. Only in America, land of the free, whoever told you that is your enemy.
                          Commemorate Nevin Spence here -
                          http://www.mycharity.ie/event/munste..._nevin_spence/

Comment

Originally posted by tippete7trees View Post
                            There's more than a very decent chance his electoral chances will be dead and buried in a month. Forget the 2nd wave, there's more juice to be got outta the 1st wave in Oklahoma and at other MAGA venue rallies. America has found the sh1te creek mother lode and they are right up there cavorting and a frolicking and spreading covid-19 ketchup on their hot dogs.
                            Trump is near now to Hitler type mad carry on, stuck in his bunker sending out ragtag young teens and OAPs with broom sticks to send the Rusky divisions back to Moscow.
                            Seems to have lost the plot completely.
                            ​​​​​​
                            While I wish you're right, I fear you're the broken clock that will be right in 4.5 years

Comment

A lot of speculation here that the DA in Southern NY who refused to resign is investigating Trump and/or people very close to him.
                              Ironically he was a temporary hire, and seen as "reliable", to get around Senate confirmation, but then had to be confirmed by a court, which he was so now he says he remains unitl Senate confirms a replacement
                              The fact that he is refusing to go suggests he has reasons beyond personal pique. Lots of rumours flying that its Trump finances, Deutsche Bank
                              And that the per interim replacement Barr had lined up is a Trump toadie who will end any investigation

Big test of Senate Republicans -will they confirm a replacement?

Comment

Of course they will.

Comment

Working...
                                X