Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tippete7trees View Post
    https://www.google.ie/amp/s/www.nyti...imony.amp.html

Tings not quite shimmying along the way the lard ar5e mobster wannabe buffoon fantasies.

p.s. If Sondland tells everything he knows, it will be devastating for Trump
    Jesus, when Bolton is having a crisis of conscience you know you're in trouble.
    When things go wrong, blame McGahan

Comment

I was talked there won't be any thanks giving dinner this year on the other side of the ocean.., USA would make themselves sick because of Turkey...
      The Scots (originally Irish, but by now Scotch) were at this time inhabiting Ireland, having driven the Irish (Picts) out of Scotland; while the Picts (originally Scots) were now Irish (living in brackets) and vice versa. It is essential to keep these distinctions clearly in mind (and verce visa).

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Yatenga View Post
          Cant figure out of this is real or satire...it looks real, & based on what we know about Trump it could be real. Trish Regan of Fox seems to think it is

Comment

It is real.

Comment

Just a note about Julie Fanny who in any other denouement would be the star of the show, Trump hogging all the limelight, but the Sth Dist NY wouldn't normally have so dramatised the cases in the past few days involving common or garden foreign connected actors in campaign offences law. They do it now only because they have a much bigger fish in their sights. They will hope/expect to turn these goons and get deeper into the roots of the issue. Julie Julie is in the cross hairs. You can be sure they already know a lot more than we are getting through media etc. If Guiliani goes down here it will be a big blow to Trump. This is not Michael Cohen, this is something else.

Comment

Sondland sticking the knife into Trump. This is big.

Comment

Originally posted by tippete7trees View Post
                  Sondland sticking the knife into Trump. This is big.
                  what are you talking about..... link something if it is big.
                  He was as lame as a duck. Not the metaphorical lame duck either, but a real duck that was actually lame. Maybe from stepping on a land mine or something.

Comment

Originally posted by i_like_cake View Post

what are you talking about..... link something if it is big.
                    I think he's a clickbait headline generator bot.
                    When things go wrong, blame McGahan

Comment

This time next year Rodders, we will be millionaires!
                      I am the million man.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	image_16970.jpg
Views:	96
Size:	38.1 KB
ID:	2580341 Tippete7trees mulling over his next sensational headline.
                        Last edited by tippete7trees; 19th-October-2019, 01:51.

Comment

Disaster for Trump as Lindsey Graham gets out his impeachment knife.

Comment

Disaster for Thwump as Putin and Orban drawn into Ukraine nexus.

Comment

Lots of disasters, but where’s the beef?
                              "There are a lot of points that we’ve left behind and this is with a young group. That probably tells you what they’re capable of and that they’re a very good side.

Probably next year or the year after next they will take some stopping"

Anthony Foley, May 2016. Axel RIP

Comment

Originally posted by Waterfordlad View Post
                                Lots of disasters, but where’s the beef?
                                That particular business went belly up for him in July 2007
                                I am the million man.

Comment

Working...
                                X