President Trump - Season One

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jenta View Post

Congress doesn't impeach, the House does.
    What are you gibbering about here Jenta? Congress IS the (lower) House. It is Congress that impeaches. The upper House, the senate, then holds a trial where they decide to acquit or remove from office

Comment

Originally posted by tippete7trees View Post

What are you gibbering about here Jenta? Congress IS the (lower) House. It is Congress that impeaches. The upper House, the senate, then holds a trial where they decide to acquit or remove from office
      Congress in the US is a bicameral legislature made up of the House of Representatives (the lower chamber) and the Senate (the upper chamber). And I'm up to speed on the process of impeachment, thanks.

Are you louise mensch? Are you about to start talking about sealed indictments?

"It’s not the team you support, it’s the club you should support. The team on the pitch will ebb and flow because that’s the nature of sport. No team has ever been successful decade on decade. The club has the history and that’s the passion you should have."

Comment

Impeachment would be mad. It will definitely secure him a second term. Death by a thousand cuts is far more effective - seeking tax returns is a good way forward but they need to hit him on issues of substance. The big but for me is that if the economy remains strong there is a good chance he will get a second term.

Also, he is not wrong about everything. China is a serious risk with the belt and road initiative, and their general policy of agreeing to international standards and then just ignoring them

The problem globally is that his policies are pro-cyclical and at some stage the rest of the world (especially Ireland) will feel the heat.

Comment

I'm pretty convinced he will be thrown under a bus as soon as he leaves office, which, fingers crossed, will be the end of next year.
          Please support Milford Hospice. Click here to donate.

Comment

Originally posted by Jenta View Post

Are you louise mensch? Are you about to start talking about sealed indictments?

I'll give ya sealed indictments.
            BTW, I think u are correct, don't impeach. Death by a 1,000 cuts is wisest.

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ISJlDewDfTQ

Trump's desperate attempts to stop McGahan testifying show he knows it will be a disaster for him. What an idiot. By alleging that McGahan is lying he's accusing him of lying under oath, all the more reason for McGaham to testify............ Judge Napolitano, I suspect knows Trump is a goner and wants to get on the right side of the issue.

Comment

https://edition.cnn.com/2019/05/01/p...ncy/index.html

Basically the summary was a stitch up by Barr who might now be impeached himself. Mueller actually wrote to Barr voicing his concerns about Barr's summation - something unprecedented in itself from Mueller - and Barr kept this letter hidden until yesterday. I think Trump can fight all the sub subpoenas but the courts won't support him - his motives are transparent.

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NG3YuZORXnY

Kippered up in stitches. Fred Flintstone hasn't been in so much trouble since that time he was caught in flagrante delicto with Barney's wife. The useless lardball.

Comment

I'd be curious as to the senate subpoena issued to DoJu, I would be highly sceptical that it is issued with bipartisan desire to get to the bottom of the matters at hand.

Are the GOP perhaps trying to get in front of something? Bring in DonaldJnr and give him an easy ride so they can say they did their bit before any further major leaks about him or his supposed incompetence?
                    I am the million man.

Comment

Originally posted by Cowboy View Post
                      I'd be curious as to the senate subpoena issued to DoJu, I would be highly sceptical that it is issued with bipartisan desire to get to the bottom of the matters at hand.

Are the GOP perhaps trying to get in front of something? Bring in DonaldJnr and give him an easy ride so they can say they did their bit before any further major leaks about him or his supposed incompetence?
                      That is an interesting thought and possibility Cowboy. The big picture is this: I don't think (in spite of many fearing the opposite - and I might have to get a new ID if I'm wrong.......) that the Sh*tgibbon has a chance of winning in 2020. Strangely enough, even in the face of endless noise from the idiot about conflicted Dems and coups etc, most Americans are quite sensible about what is really going on (other than the scum who follow him because he's the pied piper of his fellow scum). Polls say that most Americans think (1) he did commit criminal obstruction (2) they want the Dems to continue investigating and (3) he shouldn't be impeached because it's not that serious. He won in 2016 because (1) people did not like Hillary (2) he conned the plebs that he was on their side and they were desperate for a non political non insider and (3) he had an image as a doer/winner. Well, that's gone - it's clear to many now he's a con man. The epitome of fakeness embodied. He's lost a cadre of swing voters not to mention many middle class who see little improvement in their lives in spite of tall talks about the great economy. Because his policies have only really helped the rich and inflated the deficit into unknown multiverses. 2020 will be like the house elections of last year all over again this time with the deranged bolliqs getting the ol' heave ho himself.

Comment

https://edition.cnn.com/2019/05/18/p...uct/index.html

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mq-sKSTEm8c

Comment

Just another day in Gilead.

Under his eye
                            I am the million man.

Comment

https://edition.cnn.com/2019/05/22/p...ort/index.html

Becoming unhinged?

"I don't do cover-ups. You people probably know that better than anybody"

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	willie3.jpg
Views:	0
Size:	52.5 KB
ID:	2570745

Comment

Working...
                                X