President Trump - Season One

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cowboy View Post
    Do any of you ever wonder what trump has to gain by building the wall? I'm beginning to think he has a kick back in the construction fee for it
    With him anything is possible but I'm inclined to agree with Lindsay Graham when he says he is a dead duck unless he goes all in on it. Everything he has done has been to pander to his base- the 40% or so who still support him, and amongst who the wall is popular. He sold it to them, and now they are demanding he deliver. If he doesn't, or at least gives in too easily he could lose a lot of their support. If his polls drop down to say 30% he is far more likely to be impeached and face prison. He is the hamster on a presidential office exercise wheel right now

Comment

Originally posted by Cowboy View Post
      Do any of you ever wonder what trump has to gain by building the wall? I'm beginning to think he has a kick back in the construction fee for it

Reckon there is a kick back in everything Trump does, directed through one of his "family", whether it be from Putin via a Russian oligarch or the Arabs, his visit there at the start of his term was huge and gave MBS licence to do what he did/arranged.

Trump wants to get himself debt free and add billions to his personal account as well as having access to funds for his Trump brand in the future as banks won't touch him.

Comment

Things must be going poorly if he has to travel down there.

Trumpeyboys visit to the border will be top class propaganda. He will have his lackeys find the smelliest, brownest people he can point to. There will be a ladder leaning agin the wall, or a big hole in some crappy fencing.

He might declare war on Mexico too
        I am the million man.

Comment

How come he wants $5 billion from the american tax payer to build his wall? Did he not say that Mexico would pay for it??????????
          Excellence is hard to keep quite - Sherrie Coale

Comment

Originally posted by mccloud View Post
            how come he wants $5 billion from the american tax payer to build his wall? Did he not say that mexico would pay for it??????????
            fake news!!!

Comment

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20190113-182846.jpg
Views:	34
Size:	27.5 KB
ID:	2554452Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20190113-182854.jpg
Size:	20.5 KB
ID:	2554451
                I am the million man.

Comment

Name:	trump.jpg
Size:	50.2 KB
ID:	2554461Click image for larger version

Name:	Monkey.jpg
Size:	101.0 KB
ID:	2554462
                  "There are a lot of points that we’ve left behind and this is with a young group. That probably tells you what they’re capable of and that they’re a very good side.

Probably next year or the year after next they will take some stopping"

Anthony Foley, May 2016. Axel RIP

Comment

Biggest government shut down and now the biggest trade deficit with China to date. Good job, said he'd go big and he did
                    "Some people don't know their easy lives... I wouldn't be so ungrateful" - Fiacre Ryan - #AutismAndMe

Comment

Bigly
                      When things go wrong, blame McGahan

Comment

Name:	Screenshot 2019-01-15 at 15.03.27.png
Views:	79
Size:	101.6 KB
ID:	2554752
                        I am the million man.

Comment

https://www.news.com.au/finance/work...67b34ebb181e0d

Mueller has amassed extensive electronic, phone, email and corroborating witness evidence into the whole Trump organisation and its team. He then gets players in for questioning when he knows all the answers already and they cheerfully hoist themselves on their own petards. Stone is a coward and a sewer rat and he will flip now he appreciates fully his predicament. That will prove to be an exocet with bells on into the bridge of the SS Sh1tgibbon.

Comment

Shutdown over, yet no funding for the wall, just a commission to look into it.

The Art of the deal..??
                            Nulla semper amicus, servivit mihi, in iniuriam mihi neminem quem non persolvi

Comment

Trump blinked first
                              Life is good

Comment

Trump-wall-a-bluffer
                                "There are a lot of points that we’ve left behind and this is with a young group. That probably tells you what they’re capable of and that they’re a very good side.

Probably next year or the year after next they will take some stopping"

Anthony Foley, May 2016. Axel RIP

Comment

Working...
                                X