No announcement yet.

President Trump - Season One

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

She grandstanded a bit, but Kamala Harris absolutely eviscerated Kavanagh at the Senate hearing. Brooker didn't do a bad job either, but Harris made Kavanagh look like a nervous first year law student.
    Please support Milford Hospice. Click here to donate.

Comment

A colleague at work here in Canada is looking for odds on Trump doing jail time... what ye reckon?
      On the internet, you can be anything you want. It always amazes me why so many people choose to be stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by Woggas View Post
        A colleague at work here in Canada is looking for odds on Trump doing jail time... what ye reckon?
        If the odds are long enough it's worth a punt. There is a possibility that he survives until 2020. He has zero chance of being reelected and if he either loses the nomination or the ballot itself I'd assume that as a mere ex president he will be then be vulnerable to indictment over his finances going back years. But my gut feeling is that he will implode soon enough. These things tend to snowball. Human nature has a blood lust and the world will be willing his downfall. His idiocy will doom him, he can huff and puff about 'deep state' and 'fake news' but the simple reality is he's fighting reality and that invariably ends in annihilation. If he is forced to resign he might avoid jail.
        Last edited by tippete7trees; 8-September-2018, 08:42.
        Stand up for the Ulcer men

Comment

Originally posted by Woggas View Post
          Personally, I think when you stack up what the sitting government has allowed to pass without a hint of shame or regret in the last 18 months it looks extremely unlikely to me that any of them would put their hands up and say that they all helped put a felon in the oval office.

Turkeys voting for Christmas imo
          Last edited by Cowboy; 8-September-2018, 09:07.
          I am the million man.

Comment

Trump thinks he might write his own book.

May I suggest a title...The Lyin', The Snitch and the Whore grope.
            Tic-Toc. POC and DOC. Stop the clock.

Comment

His true biography can be very brief. He's a pied piper for the worst elements of humanity. He's never done anything authentic in his life, and he's totally unaware of this. His definite abilities are not grounded in any authentic human values, so he thinks 'winning' proves greatness. This type absolutely invariably reach total disaster.

Comment

Well, Hurricane Florence is looking like it'll pass over his course in Virginia, which is where he rode out Hurricane McCain lately, let's see his response to damage in a part of the country he knows about, as opposed to throwing kitchen paper to brown people whilst they dug their dead out of destroyed buildings like that time in Puerto Rico

One things certain, he will be a disaster after the disaster
                I am the million man.

Comment

He seems to have changed his mind about coming here.
                  The early bird catches the worm but it's the second mouse that gets the cheese.

Comment

Originally posted by Arthur Guinness View Post
                    He seems to have changed his mind about coming here.
                    Wonder what’s clashing in his diary.

Comment

And now maybe he is coming. It "hasn't been finalised", says Sarah Sanders.
                      Tis but a scratch.

Comment

Originally posted by mr chips View Post
                        And now maybe he is coming. It "hasn't been finalised", says Sarah Sanders.
                        Apparently he misspoke - again.......
                        Excellence is hard to keep quite - Sherrie Coale

Comment

When he heard there were showers every day in West Clare...............he couldn't resist.

Comment

Bob Woodward interview on NPRs Fresh Air - nothing new per se but still shocking to hear it
                            https://www.npr.org/2018/09/11/64631...ng-under-trump

The bit thjat shocked me the most was about Lindsey Graham advising Trump to get a premptive war authorization from Congress against North Korea

Comment

Originally posted by Yatenga View Post
                              Bob Woodward interview on NPRs Fresh Air - nothing new per se but still shocking to hear it
                              https://www.npr.org/2018/09/11/64631...ng-under-trump

The bit thjat shocked me the most was about Lindsey Graham advising Trump to get a premptive war authorization from Congress against North Korea
                              I've started the book this evening, it's surprisingly easy to read.

The way he paints it, Bannon and Kellyanne had a fairly simple plan to enact in the campaign but it still took a lot of pieces falling his way to get the gig.

On the cancelled visit, couldn't be happier, it would be a grudging official welcome I reckon if he does turn up

IIRC the mid term results are in or around that first weekend in November, the dems have a slew of more than a dozen subpoenas ready to roll if they get the power back

I am the million man.

Comment

Originally posted by Cowboy View Post

I've started the book this evening, it's surprisingly easy to read.

The way he paints it, Bannon and Kellyanne had a fairly simple plan to enact in the campaign but it still took a lot of pieces falling his way to get the gig.

On the cancelled visit, couldn't be happier, it would be a grudging official welcome I reckon if he does turn up

IIRC the mid term results are in or around that first weekend in November, the dems have a slew of more than a dozen subpoenas ready to roll if they get the power back

Ah you've just been caught in fake news......

Donald told me to say that.
                                Excellence is hard to keep quite - Sherrie Coale

Comment

Working...
                                X