X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bring it on!

Mueller seeks to question Trump about Flynn and Comey departures

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...=.6ee656b82041
    The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man - George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Stand up for the Ulcer men

Comment

Doomsday Clock moves forward 30 seconds. It now stands at two minutes to 'apocalypse'. The last time the 'apocalypse' was this close was 1953.

In a completely unrelated note Von Clownstick is determined to drive the Palestinians into ground further.
        The Beatings Will Continue Until Morale Improves

Comment

The White House asked to borrow a van Gogh. The Guggenheim offered a gold toilet instead.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/local...=.8eff08df466c
          Please support Milford Hospice. Click here to donate.

Comment

Illegibly Von Clownstick ordered Mueller to be fired last June not because of the 'Russia thing' but because he couldn't be impartial because of;
            -That Mr Mueller abandoned his membership of the Trump National Golf Club in Sterling, Virginia in 2011, over a fee dispute
            -That Mr Mueller could not be impartial as he had worked for a law firm that previously acted for Jared Kushner, the president's son-in-law
            -That the investigator had been interviewed to return to his former job as FBI director the day before he was appointed special counsel in May 2017.

It was only when his own WH lawyer threatened to jack did he reconsider. Mueller has learned this in recent months from all the canaries he has been collecting.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	trumpsherk.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	51.6 KB
ID:	2493718
              Nulla semper amicus, servivit mihi, in iniuriam mihi neminem quem non persolvi

Comment

Originally posted by Sulla View Post
                [ATTACH=CONFIG]16729[/ATTACH]

Can it be true?

Is DT really just Shrek in disguise?

I mean, have you ever seen them together? EVER? Don't be fooled SHEEPLE.

Comment

I think its quite likely at this stage that Trump didnt break any laws on collusion, and wasnt knowingly colluding with the Russians (albeit still TBD), but through his egotistical "fighting back" he will get done for obstruction of justice

It wouldnt surprise me if he knows he didnt do anything wrong but since any perceived threat has to be met head on and aggressively he is signing his own articles of impeachment

Originally posted by The Word Is Born View Post
                  Illegibly Von Clownstick ordered Mueller to be fired last June not because of the 'Russia thing' but because he couldn't be impartial because of;
                  -That Mr Mueller abandoned his membership of the Trump National Golf Club in Sterling, Virginia in 2011, over a fee dispute
                  -That Mr Mueller could not be impartial as he had worked for a law firm that previously acted for Jared Kushner, the president's son-in-law
                  -That the investigator had been interviewed to return to his former job as FBI director the day before he was appointed special counsel in May 2017.

It was only when his own WH lawyer threatened to jack did he reconsider. Mueller has learned this in recent months from all the canaries he has been collecting.

Comment

The Bumdog millionaire has laundered billions for the Russian political mafia which he needed to do to keep his own property 'empire' afloat. To be frank you have little insight into the Trump ilk mentality. This stratum consider politicians to be weak, incompetent and always buyable. Melania has no interest in being any 1st lady. Her ultra wealthy life is a form of neo royalty beyond shop steward minded politicos. Trump doesn't consider his activities collusion since he thinks the wealthy mafia should run everything, and nationality is simply a detail. It will be interesting to see what tack Mueller takes. He dismantled John Gotti and the Gambino mafia clan and he dismantled Enron. I'd be amazed if he doesn't have a mountain of legal Exocets zeroed in on Trump. The mother of all storms will break out soon enough.
                    Stand up for the Ulcer men

Comment

I would genuinely be amazed if any Russian managed to hold his attention long enough to explain how the election could be won.

I think he's too thick to have colluded with anyone on anything.
                      I am the million man.

Comment

Originally posted by Cowboy View Post
                        I would genuinely be amazed if any Russian managed to hold his attention long enough to explain how the election could be won.

and not sure if you can be impeached for being "played"

Comment

Bombardier wins their case at the US ITC. Their planes won't be subject to a 292% tariff.
                          #MAGAish

Comment

Originally posted by Cowboy View Post
                            Originally posted by Yatenga View Post
                            and not sure if you can be impeached for being "played"

I think the real dirt is in following the money. Von Clownstick is just a convenient vessel for the advancement of other agendas. Steven Miller is basically writing the immigration policies because he's a racist douchebag, Ryan & Co. get their massive tax cuts, their Supreme Court and with it in the future the repeal of Roe Vs. Wade etc. Von Clownstick gets to be 'important' and the massive benefit of the estate tax being slashed. Russia gets Europe and Asia again.

Comment

Originally posted by The Word Is Born View Post
                              I think the real dirt is in following the money. Von Clownstick is just a convenient vessel for the advancement of other agendas. Steven Miller is basically writing the immigration policies because he's a racist douchebag, Ryan & Co. get their massive tax cuts, their Supreme Court and with it in the future the repeal of Roe Vs. Wade etc. Von Clownstick gets to be 'important' and the massive benefit of the estate tax being slashed. Russia gets Europe and Asia again.
                              None of that is gonna boot him from the oval office though

Which is a shame
                              I am the million man.

Comment

The money trail might, especially if it leads to the Bratva.

Comment

Working...
                                X