No announcement yet.

President Trump - Season One

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It seems "executive time" is the new thing.

The Beatings Will Continue Until Morale Improves

Comment

Comment

Reports that Von Clownstick's lawyers are attempting to strike a deal with Mueller to allow FvC submit written answers to questioning from the Special Counsel. That's definitely going to fly.

Comment

On the back of her Golden Globe speech, some Dem supporters are looking towards Oprah for a run in 2020.

That country is bat sh*t crazy.
          Please support Milford Hospice. Click here to donate.

Comment

A two-for for President?

Comment

Bannon walks away from Breitbart.

Comment

In other news, Sen Diane Feinstein has released testimony from Fusion GPS which effectively corroborates the fact that the FBI were investigating The Von Clownstick campaign in relation to dodgy dealings in/with Russia.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-42628347

Comment

Originally posted by The Word Is Born View Post
                  Bannon walks away from Breitbart.

Someone must have put a gun to his head. Mercer?
                  "We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven into an age of unreason if we dig deep into our history and remember we are not descended from fearful men" Edward R Murrow

"Little by little, we have been brought into the present condition in which we are able neither to tolerate the evils from which we suffer, nor the remedies we need to cure them." - Livy

"I think that progress has been made by two flames that have always been burning in the human heart. The flame of anger against injustice and the flame of hope that you can build a better world" - Tony Benn

Comment

Seems so...
                    https://www.nytimes.com/2018/01/09/u...art-trump.html
                    "We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven into an age of unreason if we dig deep into our history and remember we are not descended from fearful men" Edward R Murrow

"Little by little, we have been brought into the present condition in which we are able neither to tolerate the evils from which we suffer, nor the remedies we need to cure them." - Livy

"I think that progress has been made by two flames that have always been burning in the human heart. The flame of anger against injustice and the flame of hope that you can build a better world" - Tony Benn

Comment

It's all about the dead presidents.

It's ironic that a man that pledged to root out 'the Washington elite' has had more of his own people falling onto or being pushed onto their sword. As for Bannon, to lose one job might be seen as carelessness but to lose two in the space of 6 months is something else altogether. Still though Joe Arpaio is going to be looking for a campaign strategist for his Senate run.

Comment

What "offensive term" did the Donald use when referring to Central American immigrants?

EDIT I found it. It didn't refer to the people at all.

“Why are we having all these people from ****hole countries come here?”
                        Last edited by Piquet; 12-January-2018, 07:07.

Comment

Originally posted by Piquet View Post
                          What "offensive term" did the Donald use when referring to Central American immigrants?
                          sh1t-hole referring to Haiti the country rather than the people

Comment

Trump has also called off his visit to UK in February to open new US Embassy. Apparently he wants it built in a less sensitive capital in the UK.....like maybe Edinburgh.

I made the last bit up but truth is stranger than fiction with this administration.

Comment

Originally posted by Fantom View Post
                              Was talking to someone yesterday and he was saying the reason Trump gets away with it all is because he never apologises.
                              It's ones who apologise whose position becomes 'untenable' and are hung out to dry. Once the pack scents blood and all that.

Comment

Originally posted by Fantom View Post
                                Which is as offensive and racist as it gets. Trump 2018 - nothing has changed.
                                "I don't believe in fairytales," O'Connell once told me, "even though it feels like I've been lucky enough to live through a few. However it ends, I'll feel lucky."
                                Donald McRae, Guardian Rugby, October 2015

Comment

Working...
                                X