President Trump - Season One

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by B.A. View Post
    The sad thing is, I think he'll get away with getting Mueller fired. There'll be an outcry but Americans have become immune to it by this stage.
    They were immune to it in the 80s when the entire Iran-Contra affair was swept under the rug in a flurry of pardons by Bush Sr.
    "It’s not the team you support, it’s the club you should support. The team on the pitch will ebb and flow because that’s the nature of sport. No team has ever been successful decade on decade. The club has the history and that’s the passion you should have."

Comment

Originally posted by B.A. View Post
      The sad thing is, I think he'll get away with getting Mueller fired. There'll be an outcry but Americans have become immune to it by this stage.
      He will in the short run, as the Republicans will rollover

But there will be a cost, it'll be yet another nail in their coffin in 2018, and then the questions for the Dems will be do we push T out before 2020 or let the Rs deal with the bloodletting themselves

Comment

Fair enough, as I said I only jump in and out, I'll keep a more open mind on this views from here on so

Sent from my F5321 using Tapatalk
        "Everything good about Ireland can be found in County Cork"....Lonely Planet Guide 2012

Comment

I see the Donalds tax change has been passed. Not that it mattered, but good of the GOP to let the new Dem Senate member from Alabama to vote.
          Please support Milford Hospice. Click here to donate.

Comment

Originally posted by fitzy73 View Post
            I see the Donalds tax change has been passed. Not that it mattered, but good of the GOP to let the new Dem Senate member from Alabama to vote.

$1.7 trillion added to the deficit by the "party of fiscal responsibility" who just took healthcare cover away from kids.

I think David Icke might be right about the reptiles.
            "We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven into an age of unreason if we dig deep into our history and remember we are not descended from fearful men" Edward R Murrow

"Little by little, we have been brought into the present condition in which we are able neither to tolerate the evils from which we suffer, nor the remedies we need to cure them." - Livy

"I think that progress has been made by two flames that have always been burning in the human heart. The flame of anger against injustice and the flame of hope that you can build a better world" - Tony Benn

Comment

Its pretty shocking alright. And bad timing.

http://edition.cnn.com/2017/12/19/po...ess/index.html
              Please support Milford Hospice. Click here to donate.

Comment

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-42431095

Jerusalem UN vote: Trump threatens US aid recipients

US President Donald Trump has threatened to cut off financial aid to countries that back a United Nations resolution opposing the recognition of Jerusalem as Israel's capital.

Earlier this month, Mr Trump took that step amid international criticism.

"They take hundreds of millions of dollars and even billions of dollars, and then they vote against us," he told reporters at the White House.

"Let them vote against us. We'll save a lot. We don't care."

His comments come ahead of a UN General Assembly vote on a resolution opposing any recognition of Jerusalem as Israel's capital.

The draft resolution does not mention the US, but says any decisions on Jerusalem should be cancelled.

Earlier, US ambassador to the UN Nikki Haley warned member states that President Trump had asked her to report on "who voted against us" on Thursday.

The status of Jerusalem goes to the heart of the Israeli-Palestinian conflict.

Israel occupied the east of the city, previously occupied by Jordan, in the 1967 Middle East war and regards the entire city as its indivisible capital........
                Life is good

Comment

He has done what he said he was going to do, as far as most of the electorate are concerned. Short of a bullet, impeachment or Armageddon he will win another term.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by the plastic paddy View Post
                    He has done what he said he was going to do, as far as most of the electorate are concerned. Short of a bullet, impeachment or Armageddon he will win another term.

No he hasn't. He promised a "middle class miracle". He's given tax cuts to the richest and shifted the burden to the middle class.

83% of the benefits in the bill will go to the richest 1% by the time it's fully rolled out.

Low earners will save around $60 a year.

That's even before he begins to work out who is actually going to pay for the $1.7 trillion he's just taken out of the public budget.

55% of his electorate oppose the bill. He has the lowest approval ratings of any President in modern history at the end of his first year. The FBI are coming for his blood.

His economy is sitting on a stock bubble.

He won't win a second term.
                    "We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven into an age of unreason if we dig deep into our history and remember we are not descended from fearful men" Edward R Murrow

"Little by little, we have been brought into the present condition in which we are able neither to tolerate the evils from which we suffer, nor the remedies we need to cure them." - Livy

"I think that progress has been made by two flames that have always been burning in the human heart. The flame of anger against injustice and the flame of hope that you can build a better world" - Tony Benn

Comment

Originally posted by Balla Boy View Post
                      No he hasn't. He promised a "middle class miracle". He's given tax cuts to the richest and shifted the burden to the middle class.

83% of the benefits in the bill will go to the richest 1% by the time it's fully rolled out.

Low earners will save around $60 a year.

That's even before he begins to work out who is actually going to pay for the $1.7 trillion he's just taken out of the public budget.

55% of his electorate oppose the bill. He has the lowest approval ratings of any President in modern history at the end of his first year. The FBI are coming for his blood.

His economy is sitting on a stock bubble.

He won't win a second term.
                      I bet you a fiver he does.

Comment

I bet you a fiver he does.

Done!

Comment

Originally posted by Balla Boy View Post
                          Done!
                          Bump

(Practicing for November 2020 :) )
                          "I don't believe in fairytales," O'Connell once told me, "even though it feels like I've been lucky enough to live through a few. However it ends, I'll feel lucky."
                          Donald McRae, Guardian Rugby, October 2015

Comment

I hasten to add, I will never have been so delighted to part with a fiver!!!!!

Comment

I hasten to add, I will never have been so delighted to part with a fiver!!!!!

He won by a hares breath and has sunk bigly since
                              I am the million man.

Comment

All bow before the Donald..

https://www.newyorker.com/news/our-c...MwMTk4NDQ4MwS2
                                Nulla semper amicus, servivit mihi, in iniuriam mihi neminem quem non persolvi

Comment

Working...
                                X