No announcement yet.

President Trump - Season One

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

“3 Republicans and 48 Democrats let the American people down. As I said from the beginning, let ObamaCare implode, then deal. Watch!”

Surely there is a message here that he is not getting, its clear that what has been put in law has merit and his 'imploding' is not going to get done.

HE made the promise to abolish the ACA without any meaningful or considered alternative.

HE put his party between the rock and a hard place.

This ****aboutery is entirely of his making! yet his party are not willing to get the finger out and say 'that orange man, with the straw hair, he made this promise'

I am the million man.

Comment

McCain was all about sticking it to Trump.

Interesting that Bannon is now in the firing line. Breitbart already turning on Scaramucci.

Mind you, Scaramucci said of Priebus that “Reince is a f"*king paranoid schizophrenic, a paranoiac,” and on Bannon “I’m not Steve Bannon. I’m not trying to suck my own c**k".

Ouch.
      Please support Milford Hospice. Click here to donate.

Comment

It's like someone decided to mash up In The Loop and the last season of The Thick of It.
        The Beatings Will Continue Until Morale Improves

Comment

I think it was about a lot of things for McCain - sticking it to Trump would have been a nice cherry on top but basically it was about his legacy, about being a maverick, about putting country over party, about disgust with the political machinations and shenanigans of his party. And never having to run again. And a black eye for Trump at the same time.

Originally posted by fitzy73 View Post
          McCain was all about sticking it to Trump.

Interesting that Bannon is now in the firing line. Breitbart already turning on Scaramucci.

Mind you, Scaramucci said of Priebus that “Reince is a f"*king paranoid schizophrenic, a paranoiac,” and on Bannon “I’m not Steve Bannon. I’m not trying to suck my own c**k".

Ouch.

Comment

Fair comment. The reason I think it was a massive V to Trump was that McCain voted to allow the debate. If he was that principled, just shoot it down at the first hurdle.

Whether it was grandstanding or optics, it's a huge blow to the Trump administration. If you can't repeal a relatively unpopular ACA while in control of the House and Senate, then you aren't up to much.

I'm going to stick my neck out and say Trump won't be POTUS by this time next year.

Comment

Comment

Next on the hit list is the qualified majority, which seems odd given he can't even get a simple majority over the line.

Comment

Originally posted by fitzy73 View Post
                  Fair comment. The reason I think it was a massive V to Trump was that McCain voted to allow the debate. If he was that principled, just shoot it down at the first hurdle.

Whether it was grandstanding or optics, it's a huge blow to the Trump administration. If you can't repeal a relatively unpopular ACA while in control of the House and Senate, then you aren't up to much.

I'm going to stick my neck out and say Trump won't be POTUS by this time next year.
                  In some way's you have to feel sorry for Trump. Reality just keeps on sticking it's head in to his plans. Has he managed to enact anything since he became president?
                  Excellence is hard to keep quite - Sherrie Coale

Comment

I had stopped following all the updates in recent weeks but this guy will get better ratings than trump
                    "Some people don't know their easy lives... I wouldn't be so ungrateful" - Fiacre Ryan - #AutismAndMe

Comment

Originally posted by McCloud View Post
                      In some way's you have to feel sorry for Trump. Reality just keeps on sticking it's head in to his plans. Has he managed to enact anything since he became president?
                      The Sale of Pens Act 2017.

Comment

Originally posted by Yatenga View Post
                        I think it was about a lot of things for McCain - sticking it to Trump would have been a nice cherry on top but basically it was about his legacy, about being a maverick, about putting country over party, about disgust with the political machinations and shenanigans of his party. And never having to run again. And a black eye for Trump at the same time.
                        By being the senator to kill the bill, he made sure that none of his more vulnerable colleagues who are up for election next year had to vote against the bill and incur the wrath of Trump and the nutters in the party.

Comment

McCain is getting all the limelight but it took cojones (yes, yes I know) for Murkowski and Collins to vote against their own party.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.532cfcad2637

Comment

Reince Priebus is gone, replaced by General John Kelly

Comment

The dumpster fire just had a load of liquid excrement laced with napalm dumped on it in an effort to put out the fire.

Comment

If ever a saying what goes around comes around applies it's for that loathsome guy. Fitzy I'd give Trump til Christmas far too many now with axes to grind.

He compared himself to Abe Lincoln this week and I wouldn't be going to the theatre if I was him. Plenty of the gun brigade annoyed with him and doubt if there would be anyone in his secret service jumping in the way of a bullet for him.

Comment

Working...
                                X