Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Quinlan to co anchor Newstalk Breakfast....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quinlan to co anchor Newstalk Breakfast....

http://www.newstalk.com/reader/47.301/7605

Does this mean he'll have to relocate to Dublin?
    Yorn desh born, der ritt de gitt der gue,
    Orn desh, dee born desh, de umn bork! bork! bork!

Never mind Quinlan. It's good to see that Sarah McInerney looks as beautiful as ever.

I've missed her fragrant presence on the Vincent Browne Show since she married.

Click image for larger version

Name:	184076_54_news_hub_159401_656x500.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	68.4 KB
ID:	2487737
    New infraction avoidance policy: a post may be described as imbecilic, but its author should never be described as an imbecile.

Comment

Hook is gone so? About time. I can try Newstalk again on the way home from work.

Comment

Originally posted by zeno View Post
        Hook is gone so? About time. I can try Newstalk again on the way home from work.
        Afraid not.

He's moving to an earlier (for him) lunchtime slot. Whilst his enthusiasm is admirable his delivery is dreadful. I realise he's 75 but his constant slurring is off putting.

Time to retire George.

Comment

Originally posted by Miguel Sanchez View Post

He's moving to an earlier (for him) lunchtime slot. Whilst his enthusiasm is admirable his delivery is dreadful. I realise he's 75 but his constant slurring is off putting.
          Maybe the Newstalk marketing lads have realised that the "grey wrinklies " are the audience with the most disposable income? And, although many of us have our pre-prandial nap around the time the The Right Hook comes on air, we're all raring to go at lunchtime!

Go wrinklies!
          New infraction avoidance policy: a post may be described as imbecilic, but its author should never be described as an imbecile.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Dog View Post
            Never mind Quinlan. It's good to see that Sarah McInerney looks as beautiful as ever.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]14125[/ATTACH]
            Yep, she gives me a gentle horn.

Do you remember those days?

I might have to watch the show.

Comment

So, Moncrieff loses an hour of his show. The Evening Drivetime slot starts in the afternoon and OTB 'get' an extra half hour. If you recall the original OTB crew (Second Captains) left the station because they wanted an extra half hour slot from 18:30.

Also, Quinnie isn't an anchor as such. He's just the token jock for sports. Paul Williams is a ballbag and Shane Coleman has a face that's very punchable, good job he's on radio. Chris Donoghue, a stick insect of a man-child, goes through co-anchors at a quicker rate than the Shinners go through populist policies.
              The Beatings Will Continue Until Morale Improves

Comment

Maybe the Newstalk marketing lads have realised that the "grey wrinklies " are the audience with the most disposable income? And, although many of us have our pre-prandial nap around the time the The Right Hook comes on air, we're all raring to go at lunchtime!

Go wrinklies!
                Fair point OD but if poor George (let's not get into his short comings here) is your icon I'm fearful for the future.

Comment

More plank.

Less hook.

Swings and roundabouts.
                  I am the million man.

Comment

Won't be tuning into the drivetime show so if that sanctimonious eejit Donoghue is presenting it.

Comment

Originally posted by Miguel Sanchez View Post
                      http://www.newstalk.com/reader/47.301/7605

Does this mean he'll have to relocate to Dublin?
                      His had a house in Dublin a few years.
                      When their numbers dwindled from 50 to 8, the other dwarves began to suspect Hungry

Comment

[ATTACH=CONFIG]14125[/ATTACH]
                        Does fragrant translate across the airwaves into Cork?
                        Last edited by ustix; 28th-June-2016, 16:08.
                        Gwan Joe!!

Comment

The old mutt's olfactory sense deserted him years ago, he only has intermittent sphincter control. Leave him to his memories.
                          When things go wrong, blame McGahan

Comment

from the pen of John Hay, (1838 - 1st of July 1905):

She hung upon the Ritter's neck,
                            She wept with love and pain,
                            She showered her sweet, warm kisses
                            Like fragrant summer rain.
                            Gwan Joe!!

Comment

Originally posted by ustix View Post
                              Does fragrant translate across the airwaves into Cork?
                              Only if you've got a 4K TV.

Comment

Working...
                              X