Post Brexit racism...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Post Brexit racism...

Some alarming stories emerging from the UK, post Brexit..

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entr...b08d2c56396075

As an Irishman who lived in London, with a mostly non UK group of friends, I really hope this horrible situation calms the fcuk down quickly...
    Its almost as if Brexit has given all the racists the right to be racist...
    He was as lame as a duck. Not the metaphorical lame duck either, but a real duck that was actually lame. Maybe from stepping on a land mine or something.

Thats shocking stuff. Those people are a disgrace
    My computer thinks I'm gay
    What's the difference anyway
    When all the people do all day
    Is stare into a phone

Comment

Those ****ing thick English..
      Nulla semper amicus, servivit mihi, in iniuriam mihi neminem quem non persolvi

Comment

Originally posted by i_like_cake View Post

The right to be racist is set out in Articles 18 and 19 of the UN Universal Declaration of Human Rights.
        New infraction avoidance policy: a post may be described as imbecilic, but its author should never be described as an imbecile.

Comment

Originally posted by i_like_cake View Post
          Some alarming stories emerging from the UK, post Brexit..

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entr...b08d2c56396075

As an Irishman who lived in London, with a mostly non UK group of friends, I really hope this horrible situation calms the fcuk down quickly...
          Steady on. The neanderthals that are at that were at it before the referendum on eu membership was ever mentioned.

And plus lush they probably don't vote. Ever.
          Lets not try to spin brexit into something it's not.

Comment

Originally posted by Major TNT View Post
            Steady on. The neanderthals that are at that were at it before the referendum on eu membership was ever mentioned.
            Except the statistics are showing that race based attacks are increasing significantly since the Brexit result. Correlation not causation, I know, but it's not a completely wild thought to believe that they're related.

Comment

Working...
            X