X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Miguel Sanchez
    replied
    Originally posted by Pythagoras View Post
    English Queen reads munsterfans apparently...
    She never posts though. Probably scared of incurring the wrath of the Angry Major.

Leave a comment:

• Pythagoras
    replied
    Originally posted by Miguel Sanchez View Post
    A fair innings. Happy birthday Liz. I hope Zorba makes an effort for your big day.
    English Queen reads munsterfans apparently...

Leave a comment:

• Old Dog
    replied
    Originally posted by Boo-boo View Post

Not a life I'don't choose. Quite a dedication and some term she is serving while everyone else watches on thinking she's lucky being dragged around meeting the Enda Kennys of the world.
    It could be a lot worse. At least she has never had the misfortune to meet Harry; although she very nearly did on that never-to-be-forgotten day when she visited her loyal subjects in the English Market.

Leave a comment:

• redherring
    replied
    It would have been Hitler's birthday yesterday.

Leave a comment:

• AdolphusGrigson
    replied
    Not perhaps the most popular woman with some on this side of the Irish sea but speaks a few words of Irish and gave her respects to the Irish (rebel) War dead - and deserves praise for that.

ps I don't think the Nazi salute photos will be featuring today?

Leave a comment:

• Boo-boo
    replied
    Not a life I'don't choose. Quite a dedication and some term she is serving while everyone else watches on thinking she's lucky being dragged around meeting the Enda Kennys of the world.

Leave a comment:

• Miguel Sanchez
    started a topic The Queen is 90 today!

The Queen is 90 today!

A fair innings. Happy birthday Liz. I hope Zorba makes an effort for your big day.
    Last edited by Miguel Sanchez; 21st-April-2016, 12:13.
Working...
X