The Queen is 90 today!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Queen is 90 today!

A fair innings. Happy birthday Liz. I hope Zorba makes an effort for your big day.
    Last edited by Miguel Sanchez; 21st-April-2016, 12:13.
    Yorn desh born, der ritt de gitt der gue,
    Orn desh, dee born desh, de umn bork! bork! bork!

Not a life I'don't choose. Quite a dedication and some term she is serving while everyone else watches on thinking she's lucky being dragged around meeting the Enda Kennys of the world.
    Tic-Toc. POC and DOC. Stop the clock.

Comment

Not perhaps the most popular woman with some on this side of the Irish sea but speaks a few words of Irish and gave her respects to the Irish (rebel) War dead - and deserves praise for that.

ps I don't think the Nazi salute photos will be featuring today?
      ​​​​​​#GiveLeinsterTheHCupNow

Originally Posted by mr chips
      AG gets the responses he does because he is a journalist..

Comment

It would have been Hitler's birthday yesterday.
        He's a guy who gets up at six o'clock in the morning regardless of what time it is.

Comment

Originally posted by Boo-boo View Post

Not a life I'don't choose. Quite a dedication and some term she is serving while everyone else watches on thinking she's lucky being dragged around meeting the Enda Kennys of the world.
          It could be a lot worse. At least she has never had the misfortune to meet Harry; although she very nearly did on that never-to-be-forgotten day when she visited her loyal subjects in the English Market.
          New infraction avoidance policy: a post may be described as imbecilic, but its author should never be described as an imbecile.

Comment

Originally posted by Miguel Sanchez View Post
            A fair innings. Happy birthday Liz. I hope Zorba makes an effort for your big day.
            English Queen reads munsterfans apparently...

Comment

Originally posted by Pythagoras View Post
              English Queen reads munsterfans apparently...
              She never posts though. Probably scared of incurring the wrath of the Angry Major.
              Yorn desh born, der ritt de gitt der gue,
              Orn desh, dee born desh, de umn bork! bork! bork!

Comment

Working...
              X