Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mr chips
    replied
    I just checked and it actually did list him as sinbinned, although there was no reason for that to happen that I'm aware of and I certainly didn't do it. I don't know if this happened as a result of the various glitches there have been in the forum over the past year and more, or if it's something he requested of another mod in order to take a break from the place, but for now I've lifted the binning and I'll message him to make sure he knows he's free to post if he wants.

Leave a comment:

• blackwarrior
    replied
    I think he’s just taking a break. He’ll be back and welcome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• AdolphusGrigson
    replied
    Originally posted by mr chips View Post
    He was not thrown out at all and is welcome to return to posting here any time.
    Apologies I asked where he was and then checked his profile which said something about a moderation issue.

Leave a comment:

• ustix
    replied
    Originally posted by AdolphusGrigson View Post

It seems he was thrown out for insurbordination...

Not really a surprise as he had a (healthy) tendency towards telling it as he saw it - but unfortunately I missed all that excitement.
    How could you dolphie?

Leave a comment:

• mr chips
    replied
    He was not thrown out at all and is welcome to return to posting here any time.

Leave a comment:

• ustix
    replied
    Fortunately I did too.

Leave a comment:

• AdolphusGrigson
    replied
    Originally posted by ustix View Post

THe pp is currently in hibernation near Bristol and will take care of things in the Spring
    It seems he was thrown out for insurbordination...

Not really a surprise as he had a (healthy) tendency towards telling it as he saw it - but unfortunately I missed all that excitement.

Leave a comment:

• ustix
    replied
    Originally posted by AdolphusGrigson View Post
    where is the Plactic Paddy person who used to have a lot to say on this (now tedious beyond) subject - and will owe me 20 something-or-others if the British do a runner at the end of Jan?
    THe pp is currently in hibernation near Bristol and will take care of things in the Spring

Leave a comment:

• tippete7trees
    replied
    Opining for the fjords.

Leave a comment:

• AdolphusGrigson
    replied
    where is the Plactic Paddy person who used to have a lot to say on this (now tedious beyond) subject - and will owe me 20 something-or-others if the British do a runner at the end of Jan?

Leave a comment:

• Cowboy
    replied
    Originally posted by JN.Allezdax.com View Post
    As we say in France, les bras m'en tombent i.e. I am absolutely speechless...

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...resting-bridge

I have to conceed, this man (BoJo) is even more cheeky than I expected and has no limit.
    This said, if the Isle was reunited, it would be easier to get bucks from the EU for the project. And I am even sure Scotland would wait untill the inauguration before going away...
    Mexico is going to pay for it lads

Leave a comment:

• tippete7trees
    replied
    Brexit will last longer than 'The Mousetrap'. In the end they'll be back in whatever form of EU prevails then

Leave a comment:

• JN.Allezdax.com
    replied
    As we say in France, les bras m'en tombent i.e. I am absolutely speechless...

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...resting-bridge

I have to conceed, this man (BoJo) is even more cheeky than I expected and has no limit.
    This said, if the Isle was reunited, it would be easier to get bucks from the EU for the project. And I am even sure Scotland would wait untill the inauguration before going away...

Leave a comment:

• AdolphusGrigson
    replied
    The Labour Party civil war is probably going to be longlasting. Worse it will be extremely boiring. It would be good if they could lock themselves away for the duration (guessing about 2 years) and then whoever is left standing just tell everybbody the outcome.

In the meantimne if the Libdems could find themselves a new (reasonable) leader, move a bit to the left - then they should be able to clean up with Bozo as the PM and if the Plain People of Britiain could just wise up and realise they dont have to keep voting for the 2 bigger god-awful parties..
    Last edited by AdolphusGrigson; 23rd-December-2019, 16:20.

Leave a comment:

• fitzy73
    replied
    Strong rumours that Nigel Farage is to receive a knighthood.

It says a lot about where Britain is today, and a perfect end to 2019 (if you are a quasi fascist).

Leave a comment:

Working...
X