No announcement yet.

Brexit referendum and negotiations 2016-19

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why can't the Torys just leave us alone.
    Commemorate Nevin Spence here -
    http://www.mycharity.ie/event/munste..._nevin_spence/

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG-20200914-WA0000.jpg
Views:	82
Size:	65.4 KB
ID:	2606153

Comment

Days since the Tories were at it again: 0
        Please support Milford Hospice. Click here to donate.

Comment

When it comes to it, please vote to free us from them.
          Commemorate Nevin Spence here -
          http://www.mycharity.ie/event/munste..._nevin_spence/

Comment

Originally posted by Jackie Brown View Post
            The border poll thread on here will be mental. Banhammers aplenty
            I am the million man.

Comment

Originally posted by Cowboy View Post

934567 pages
              "There are a lot of points that we’ve left behind and this is with a young group. That probably tells you what they’re capable of and that they’re a very good side.

Probably next year or the year after next they will take some stopping"

Anthony Foley, May 2016. Axel RIP

Comment

Originally posted by Cowboy View Post

Already ordered additional hammers!
                Excellence is hard to keep quite - Sherrie Coale

Comment

David McWilliam's interesting & refreshingly positive take on the whole (Brexit) thing.....

http://www.davidmcwilliams.ie/the-uk...c149-296506933

alas they are just north munster now.......

Comment

Originally posted by Jackie Brown View Post
                    Jackie I'm a Nordie like yourself, and certainly wouldn't like my family left to the tender mercies of the Tories. Apart from the ideological / political issues which will come into it, there's the economics. How can NI be weaned off the level of benefits many people have become used to? I suspect that wanting to maintain benefits/ NHS etc and also have self-determination might be another "having our cake and eating it" aspiration. I genuinely don't know how the circles can be squared.

Comment

Originally posted by acskerries View Post

Jackie I'm a Nordie like yourself, and certainly wouldn't like my family left to the tender mercies of the Tories. Apart from the ideological / political issues which will come into it, there's the economics. How can NI be weaned off the level of benefits many people have become used to? I suspect that wanting to maintain benefits/ NHS etc and also have self-determination might be another "having our cake and eating it" aspiration. I genuinely don't know how the circles can be squared.
                      Sometimes compassion, human decency and generosity are more important than where your Granny goes to mass.

IF the Republic was in a hole I'd like to think others would reach down and offer to pull us out, there is so little of this on show in the world these days.

Strip away all the history, all the religion, are you willing to share your table with someone in need? (I fully expect flak for this position). If you put your hand out and say 'we can work together, let us help each other' is that a better offer than saying 'we don't care about you/we are going to squeeze you out'

I've no idea how I would vote, I'd like to think religion and flegs would finish last in my reasoning on how I would vote.

I am the million man.

Comment

Meanwhile back at Ranch Mother Theresa...............the ERGs and the looney right always thought (1)The EU is about to fall apart and (2)No way Pedro would the Bosch risk a No Deal for the Paddys. Nay and twice nay. Desperation is driving them to anarchy. When the dust settles (mostly on the M2/A2 the worrilds biggest truck park), where Scummings and Boris are headed for is an independent Scotland and a United Ireland. Finally there'll be dancing at the crossroads every night. And on Sandy Row when the DUP are not looking.
                        Stand up for the Ulcer men

Comment

I think Boris wants out of the job tbh, hes been PM, its a lot of work and he doesnt like it so hes scuttling the ship now so he will get out and go off to the Bahamas.
                          I am the million man.

Comment

Hmm. Leaving the Bananas for the Bahamas. Sounds possible.
                            Stand up for the Ulcer men

Comment

Originally posted by tippete7trees View Post
                              Hmm. Leaving the Bananas for the Bahamas. Sounds possible.
                              Hes a lazy bastard, this is too much like actual work. Run now before the ship crashes into the dock.
                              I am the million man.

Comment

Watching Ed Miliband take Johnson to pieces in the Commons yesterday brought it all crashing back that this whole era-defining shambles could have been avoided if it wasn't for that ****ing bacon sandwich.
                                "It’s not the team you support, it’s the club you should support. The team on the pitch will ebb and flow because that’s the nature of sport. No team has ever been successful decade on decade. The club has the history and that’s the passion you should have."

Comment

Working...
                                X