Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jackie Brown
    replied
    When it comes to it, please vote to free us from them.

Leave a comment:

• fitzy73
    replied
    Days since the Tories were at it again: 0

Leave a comment:

• Piquet
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG-20200914-WA0000.jpg
Views:	80
Size:	65.4 KB
ID:	2606153

Leave a comment:

• Jackie Brown
    replied
    Why can't the Torys just leave us alone.

Leave a comment:

• i_like_cake
    replied
    this is a very long but a very impressive commentary on this weeks happening...

https://chrisgreybrexitblog.blogspot...anity.html?m=1

Leave a comment:

• whimpersnap
    replied
    Originally posted by Balla Boy View Post

The bould PP is already wrong on that one. They've already left!
    Don't put it beyond this lot to **** even that up!

Leave a comment:

• fitzy73
    replied
    The actual text of the bill is out. It's pretty astounding.

Without getting too bombastic, there is a very bad whiff of the 1933 German Enabling Act off it.

Leave a comment:

• Upfront_1979
    replied
    they have blatantly said they are happy to break international law. tomorrow will revieal the real detail in these ne wbills but surely they cannot be considered to be good faith actors? I think any patience the EU had with them is about to rapidly evaporate unless something amazing happens. No deal is looking the most likely outcome at this point which is frankly terrifying on top of Covid impact for many businesses

Leave a comment:

• fitzy73
    replied
    Originally posted by Waterfordlad View Post

I don't always agree with you MT but you're spot on here. Raab in particular, is an obnoxious toad
    Most of the cabinet are thick as bottled ****e. There isn't a brain cell between Patel, Truss and Raab.

Leave a comment:

• Balla Boy
    replied
    Originally posted by Major TNT View Post
    So boris and the brits signed up to the legally binding withdrawal agreement to get an extension. Having used up that extension they now want to renege on the withdrawal agreement. And that moron raab is proclaiming that this this week will be a 'wake up call for the EU'. Which I think he's said multiple times before.

Think its safe to say this is the most duplicitous shower of brit government bastards since thatcher.

Thatcher wasn't all that duplicitous. She was just a full bore, 100% proof bastard, but she pretty much said what she was going to do and then did it.

Leave a comment:

• Waterfordlad
    replied
    Originally posted by Major TNT View Post
    So boris and the brits signed up to the legally binding withdrawal agreement to get an extension. Having used up that extension they now want to renege on the withdrawal agreement. And that moron raab is proclaiming that this this week will be a 'wake up call for the EU'. Which I think he's said multiple times before.

Think its safe to say this is the most duplicitous shower of brit government bastards since thatcher.
    I don't always agree with you MT but you're spot on here. Raab in particular, is an obnoxious toad

Leave a comment:

• Major TNT
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Balla Boy
    replied
    Originally posted by whimpersnap View Post
    I think the plastic paddy might have been right all along lads. They're never going to leave - not because the EU wants them to stay, but because they're too ****ing stupid to walk out the door.

The bould PP is already wrong on that one. They've already left!

Leave a comment:

• Waterfordlad
    replied
    I like this

Leave a comment:

• whimpersnap
    replied
    I think the plastic paddy might have been right all along lads. They're never going to leave - not because the EU wants them to stay, but because they're too ****ing stupid to walk out the door.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X