What an absolutely barmy idea
    My computer thinks I'm gay
    What's the difference anyway
    When all the people do all day
    Is stare into a phone

Originally posted by sewa View Post
    We've had this in Cork for years.

Comment

I came over the M50 last MArch from Stepaside and there was a downpour of hailstones. So much, that it balnked out the white lines on the motorway. They are right, it does slow you down because you haven't a clue where the **** you are supposed to be and it was an absolute disaster. cars were all over the place erratically hoping for the best.
      Tic-Toc. POC and DOC. Stop the clock.

Comment

Originally posted by Boo-boo View Post
        I came over the M50 last MArch from Stepaside and there was a downpour of hailstones. So much, that it balnked out the white lines on the motorway. They are right, it does slow you down because you haven't a clue where the **** you are supposed to be and it was an absolute disaster. cars were all over the place erratically hoping for the best.
        Sounds like my memory of the M50 in perfect conditions. An absolute free for all.
        Yorn desh born, der ritt de gitt der gue,
        Orn desh, dee born desh, de umn bork! bork! bork!

Comment

if the the other side of the toll bridges around the country are anything to go by it would just result in who can accelerate the quickest and bully others out of the way
          "Some people don't know their easy lives... I wouldn't be so ungrateful" - Fiacre Ryan - #AutismAndMe

Comment

Working...
          X