Adele concert enquiry

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Adele concert enquiry

Just posting here on the off chance that some other Munster supporters are in the same boat as me. I logged online when the tickets for concert came out and was delighted to purchase 2 tickets for the saturday night. Christmas present sorted. It is only now when I printed the tickets, it tells me that they are 2 standing tickets, as I choose best available at the time. Unfortunely, my wife had a hip replacement and wont be able to stand for the concert, so just enquiring if anyone out there has seated tickets and would prefer to be in the standing area (it does happen). I would gladly pay the price difference, if anyone was interested.

If you post on toutless.ie, you might be able to sort something. It's a website for people who are looking to sell or exchange tickets at face value.
    It is useless to attempt to reason a man out of a thing he was never reasoned into.

Every plan I have is the best plan in the room. Everybody get quiet and listen to it, and everybody will win

Comment

Thanks Joey, never heard of it.

Comment

Good recommendation. I have used in the past

Comment

Originally posted by shep View Post
          Thanks Joey, never heard of it.
          I've never had any trouble with it, hope it works out.
          It is useless to attempt to reason a man out of a thing he was never reasoned into.

Every plan I have is the best plan in the room. Everybody get quiet and listen to it, and everybody will win

Comment

I'm actually looking for 2 tickets for a present if anyone has any spares. I know they are like gold dust
            "There are a lot of points that we’ve left behind and this is with a young group. That probably tells you what they’re capable of and that they’re a very good side.

Probably next year or the year after next they will take some stopping"

Anthony Foley, May 2016. Axel RIP

Comment

If a lad (24) was going to this concert and making a long w-e out of it with his GF where would be recommended eg pubs and day places

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                If a lad (24) was going to this concert and making a long w-e out of it with his GF where would be recommended eg pubs and day places
                Where would this couple be staying?

Comment

I've forgotten what young people do on weekends. Guinness store house, though expensive, is a good place. There is always the galleries and museums that are free. There's a funny rugby team that play their matches in a show jumping arena and they're playing a type of bird that weekend. A romantic walk at Dunlaoighaire harbour or north bull wall. There is a fabulous Moroccan restaurant behind Brown Thomas. Funny rooms but lovely food, if you like Moroccan.
                  Funny, at 24, shagging her senseless I would have thought would be entertainment enough.
                  Tic-Toc. POC and DOC. Stop the clock.

Comment

Originally posted by The Last Stand View Post
                    Where would this couple be staying?
                    Castle Hotel, Gardiner Row, D 1.

What is name of Moroccan restaurant
                    Last edited by Stanley; 21st-January-2016, 22:45.

Comment

Originally posted by Boo-boo View Post
                      Funny, at 24, shagging her senseless I would have thought would be entertainment enough.
                      Ain't that the truth boo-boo, you'd barely surface for food and the odd drink. Young people these days
                      My computer thinks I'm gay
                      What's the difference anyway
                      When all the people do all day
                      Is stare into a phone

Comment

Castle Hotel, Gardiner Row, D 1.

What is name of Moroccan restaurant
                        El Bahia, Wicklow street.

Comment

Originally posted by Boo-boo View Post
                          El Bahia, Wicklow street.
                          Haven't been but Dada on South William St in D2 is great.

Comment

The lad is going for 4 nights, am advising him to go out on Luas for a day to Howth and visit Trinity College, what pubs to go to maybe with music, prob Guinness Storehouse.

As for the shagging Dept, he knows full well what to do when it gets dark, this is just a venue change boy wants loads of brownie points in the bank.
                            Last edited by Stanley; 2nd-February-2016, 14:07.

Comment

The lad is going for 4 nights, am advising him to go out on Luas for a day to Howth and visit Trinity College, what pubs to go to maybe with music, prob Guinness Storehouse.

As for the shagging Dept, he knows full well what to do when it gets dark, this is just a venue change buy wants loads of brownie points in the bank.
                              He could do a day in town to include Trinity,The GPO and it's little museum and the Garden of remembrance and Guinness storehouse. There is also the Gallery of photography (free) in Temple BAr and they have Bob Dylan exhibition on now.

As for banks and deposits...some deposits end up costing you more than you bargained for . If you tell me now it's your son, I shall slink off into a corner and quietly cry.

Edit: just found the GPO museum closed May 2015. IT was a lovely little museum. The kids loved it. AH well.
                              Last edited by Boo-boo; 1st-February-2016, 21:35.

Comment

Working...
                              X