Debs Programme TV3

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Debs Programme TV3

Anyone see it last night? I felt sorry for that D4 one! Although she brought a real life Ross O carrol Kelly to her debs

I wanted to smack her smug, over-indulged face, frankly[img]smileys/sad.gif[/img]

I only saw the first half or so of it, but the other two girls were much nicer. Did you see Rita's date's face when she walked in withthe dress on? Oh, girls live for that kind of moment!

I was going to post a thread on this, I would love to see what our anti-traveller friends thought of that settled traveller girl.Yes, they were completelyover the top, but when she was explaining how out of 40 children she was the onlyone who had gotten to dotheirLeaving Cert (and she was going on to college, I think?)you got a sense of how hard it is to break out of that mould, and how proud they were of her.

It was fascinating hearing her talk about how other traveller girls weren't bothered with school etc. because they were all going to get married in their teens anyway. So sad.
    For you stole Trevelyan\'s watch, So the young might see....oh, never mind....

Comment

How could you feel sorry for a muppet like that Although in fairness her parents didn't seem to give a s**t and her friend was an even bigger muppet The two of them were like something out of a ross o'carroll kelly book themselves

Comment

She ,made your a star aswell. And her granny face when she got her leaving and walked into the room. Everyone cried/ I cried too. That D4 one was a b***h though. maybe if she had a personality she wouldn't have had to go to DCU begging for a date hours before her debs

Comment

I watched it as well. The ROCK type guy was a right langer!! Interesting enough programme though, showed the different ways of life etc. I turned over whenever it was about the traveller girl though, I couldn't watch her or listen to her
          http://www.rebelwaves.com

Comment

Originally posted by DonL
            I turned over whenever it was about the traveller girl though, I couldn't watch her or listen to her

Old-fashioned intolerance or newfangled liberal guilt? [img]smileys/lol.gif[/img]

Comment

[img]smileys/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

Nah, only messing! Christ, they really spent the money on her though. 1,200 to rent the stretch hummer out, and a dress with 250 "diamonds" on it. I thought her date looked hilarious! The Cork lad was well chuffed with his date as well. Fair dues to him, like amost Cork men, he was a thourogh gentleman

Comment

He was the best looking of all the lads aswell!!! I had to explain to my housemates some of the D4 lingo cois of the ROCK books I read. The funniest one was when she said she was on her tobler.

Comment

Originally posted by DonL
                    Christ, they really spent the money on her though. 1,200 to rent the stretch hummer out, and a dress with 250 "diamonds" on it.
                    was this the knacker?

Comment

I had no idea Cork men were so gallant, frankly! [img]smileys/lol.gif[/img]

I would drop a bomb on UCD if I got a chance, it's so full of ROCK types like that it's unbelieveable. Abercrombie hoodies and all {shudder}. I feel faintly sick at the thought that she has even set foot on my hallowed DCU turf, haha! Girls like that - God, they're such total bloody wastes of space. Extermination's too good for them.

Interesting what the traveller girl (I keep forgetting her name) was saying about how she had never experienced any discrimination at school, even though everyone knew she was a traveller. Also, she made a fascinating point when she said that shefound in general that they were more disciplined than 'settled' teenagers. For example, when all the other 14-15year olds were going out to discos etc, there was simply no question that she would be allowed out.

Comment

Rita was the traveller, Mika was the d4 one and I cant remember theother girls name

Comment

No, Rita was the Latvian girl with the nice mammy.

Oh yes, Mica.....such muppets.

Comment

Originally posted by Aoifs

Rita was the traveller, Mika was the d4 one and I cant remember theother girls name
                            Nah, Rita was the Cork one, I think the name of the traveller was Charlene.

Comment

Ooops!! It was a good show. mica got thrown out of her debs 4 times. I dont thinkn her date was to impressed with her. He kept on making faces at her.

Comment

Working...
                              X