Short term Volunteering in Kenya

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Short term Volunteering in Kenya

Hope this is okay with moderators and will delete if requested. I am involved with a charity based in the Rift valley in Kenya and who have an office in Midleton who support community development work in Western Kenya. They are currently recruiting for volunteers of all ages and walks of life to take part in 2 or 3 week projects in July and November 2016. Among the projects the charity Friends of Londiani are involved are Water and Sanitation, Education, Health, Business courses, Life skills courses, and Ecotourism (developing a trekking route in conjunction with the local communities).

If you would like more information have a look at www.friendsoflondiani.com or pm me.

Thanks

BUMP

The below charity is looking for volunteers for 2 or 3 weeks on October 29th to become involved in community development projects for 2 or 3 weeks in the Rift Valley Western Kenya. For further details www.friendsoflondiani.com or call to Midleton office 021 4621748

Comment

On this wet miserable Monday morning why not consider volunteering in Kenya for two or three weeks in October/November.

Please see attached link re projects in Community Development that the NGO is involved in. Formerly called 'Friends of Londiani' it had name change in January due to expanding regions it now works in.

http://www.brightercommunities.org/e...ambee_2017.php

Or call its Midleton office 021-4621748
      Alternatively you can pm me for further details as I have been volunteering for past 10 years.

Comment

Working...
      X