Shipping from the UK

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mr chips View Post
    That's disgusting, you have a mind like a sewa.
    ;)
    Tic-Toc. POC and DOC. Stop the clock.

Comment

I was wondering if anyone would go for that one! ;)
      Tis but a scratch.

Comment

Originally posted by The Word Is Born View Post
        'Special' size only. It has a remarkable feature, that just at the point of engagement it retracts the head.
        Presumably this lad was wearing two of them?

Click image for larger version

Name:	11386486_1407075642951900_639630022_n.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	47.1 KB
ID:	2486461
        Last edited by Old Dog; 9th-November-2015, 11:46. Reason: tense
        New infraction avoidance policy: a post may be described as imbecilic, but its author should never be described as an imbecile.

Comment

You wouldn't say that to his face OD :_pc__rvmp_by_bad_bl
          "There are a lot of points that we’ve left behind and this is with a young group. That probably tells you what they’re capable of and that they’re a very good side.

Probably next year or the year after next they will take some stopping"

Anthony Foley, May 2016. Axel RIP

Comment

Originally posted by The Word Is Born View Post
            I need to get something shipped over from the mainland. It's fairly bulky and on a small pallet. Anyone know of a way to do so, that won't result in me getting my pants pulled down or the pallet being thrown in the back of a van unsecured?

I have someone over there attempting to get a quote but it might work out cheaper getting it done from this end.

I had a quick Google and found parceldirect but know next to nothing about them.
            Would Britain leaving Europe behind serve as a game-changer?
            Gwan Joe!!

Comment

Originally posted by Waterfordlad View Post
              You wouldn't say that to his face OD :_pc__rvmp_by_bad_bl
              Quite true. I would't really fancy a dose of the Dave Kearney treatment.

But, as a humanitarian, I'd be delighted to help you (or TWIB) to remove your teeth from your lower colon after you had asked Reggie about his butt plug.
              New infraction avoidance policy: a post may be described as imbecilic, but its author should never be described as an imbecile.

Comment

I actually know Reggie and would indeed say it to him. I lived in Greystones for a while
                "There are a lot of points that we’ve left behind and this is with a young group. That probably tells you what they’re capable of and that they’re a very good side.

Comment

Is Ireland not the mainland ? ;)

Comment

Originally posted by Waterfordlad View Post
                    I actually know Reggie and would indeed say it to him. I lived in Greystones for a while
                    Well fancy that.

Did Wicklow County Council close the halting site?

Comment

I shared a room with Reggie and Shane Jennings

Comment

Working...
                      X