The War on....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The War on....

...sea gulls. The new menace facing the UK. David Cameron- tough on sea gulls and tough on the causes of sea gulls.
    The Beatings Will Continue Until Morale Improves

Originally posted by The Word Is Born View Post
    ...sea gulls. The new menace facing the UK. David Cameron- tough on sea gulls and tough on the causes of sea gulls.

"The prime minister’s call follows an attack on a pet tortoise in Cornwall this week. Liskeard resident Jan Byrne said that gulls swooped on tortoise Stig, who died two days later from his injuries. "They turned him over and were pecking at him. We were devastated,” she told the BBC.
    There have been two reports of seagulls attacking and killing dogs in England in the past three months.

Never mind ISIS, Stig the tortoise's savage death must be avenged - send in the Paras!

New infraction avoidance policy: a post may be described as imbecilic, but its author should never be described as an imbecile.

Comment

John Whelan will be turning in his grave.
      Gwan Joe!!

Comment

Feathered Rodents.

Comment

Originally posted by Piquet View Post
          Feathered Rodents.
          ...who all seem to be protected. See P15 here.

http://www.npws.ie/sites/default/fil...list_Dec12.pdf
          The early bird catches the worm but it's the second mouse that gets the cheese.

Comment

Larus argentata, or Herring Gulls are the Daesh of this current wave of avian militant jihadiism. These Herring gulls urgently need to be denounced by other seabird groups least they all be tarred with the same brush. However, even if only 1% of seabirds and waders agree with the gulls actions, that’s a lot of savage birds.

Here in Dublin, attacks are becoming more and more frequent. The city centre is now targeted almost daily. There have even been attacks deliberately targeting children ffs! I feel like I'm in the movie 'Brazil'.

Why the f•ck did our politicians and civil servants not foresee this eventuality and allow so many of that species to come in to this country is beyond me?! From a cultural point of view, I personaly believe we have little in common with ALL seabirds - and absolutely nothing with Larus argentatus.
            Last edited by NiallGK; 20th-July-2015, 02:23.
            If your religion is worth killing for, please start with yourself.

Comment

I read that paedophiles and sea gulls share 67% of the same chromosomes.
              The Beatings Will Continue Until Morale Improves

Comment

This is a recurring story, I have a recollection of a similar story in Dublin within the last year or two.

Comment

True. I've seen it rote down. Nine year-olds? Good God!
                  If your religion is worth killing for, please start with yourself.

Comment

I was approached once by a Gull wearing a pair of 'Trust me trousers'.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=NesjvRihbEg
                    Last edited by MunsterTel; 20th-July-2015, 06:48.
                    The whole world cries out peace, freedom and a few less fat bastards eating all the pie.

Comment

Originally posted by Point View Post
                      This is a recurring story, I have a recollection of a similar story in Dublin within the last year or two.
                      Correct. Last summer, one of Fianna Fáil's brightest Senators (naturally, he hails from Kerry where some locals love shooting eagles and other rare birds) took to the floor of Seanad Eireann and raised the dangers of man-eating seagulls attacking children and robbing their lollipops.

Earlier this year, he claimed to have been vindicated: http://www.thejournal.ie/seagulls-ne...79617-Jan2015/
                      New infraction avoidance policy: a post may be described as imbecilic, but its author should never be described as an imbecile.

Comment

sure der's always snails, frogs and somesuch ting to be railing against.
                        Gwan Joe!!

Comment

Ants....I put spent coffee pods down in my greenhouse, I read somewhere that Ants eat the coffee dregs and explode!
                          Have been searching g for evidence of exploded Ant body parts..to no avail.But I do not see many ants running around either💣💥
                          Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth. (Marcus Aurelius, 121-189 AD)

Comment

Originally posted by Pixie View Post
                            Ants....I put spent coffee pods down in my greenhouse, I read somewhere that Ants eat the coffee dregs and explode!
                            Have been searching g for evidence of exploded Ant body parts..to no avail.But I do not see many ants running around either
                            How could you do such a thing, Pixie?
                            Gwan Joe!!

Comment

Originally posted by ustix View Post
                              How could you do such a thing, Pixie?
                              Pixie is being tough on aphids and tough on the causes of aphids.
                              Tis but a scratch.

Comment

Working...
                              X