Dr Google

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dr Google

Just been reading how more people are mid diagnosing illnesses through using online resources, are they daft or what, but hands up I too have used online resources but only after a doctors diagnosis, I use it to see if there are complimentary remedies to any medication I have been prescribed.
    Recently had a severe attack of gout on the knee, so was prescribed allopurinol, so went online to see what causes gout, Uric acid, recommended ginger, lemon, and apple cider tea to help.
    So gave up coffee and the tea is surprisingly tasty, also pineapple juice and fresh pine Apple, lucky enough pine Apple is plentiful here and you can get the for 50c. It has really helped, ginger brought down the inflammation and helps with the arthritis in my other knee, have not had to use a diclofenac for my arthritic knee since. Gout has gone completely and Uric acid levels are way down.
    so would you use DrGoogle to diagnose or as I do?
    psychoanalysis is wasted on the Irish; Sigmund Freud

The mind goggles.
    Gwan Joe!!

Comment

Your Doctor would have told you all that as well.
      Nulla semper amicus, servivit mihi, in iniuriam mihi neminem quem non persolvi

Comment

Powdered rhino horn cures everything.
        The Beatings Will Continue Until Morale Improves

Comment

I'm a miracle of science. I've gotten over angina cancer ruptured Calf heart attack and pregnancy without even going to the doctor
          "Some people don't know their easy lives... I wouldn't be so ungrateful" - Fiacre Ryan - #AutismAndMe

Comment

I just found out on t'interweb that you can cure ebola with a simple and easy to make homeopathic remedy.
            If your religion is worth killing for, please start with yourself.

Comment

Please tell,
              I love the signs you see around Africa for witch doctors, can cure anything from impotency, Penis droop( their words) , to HIV all in one go. Juju is alive and well.
              Will have to photograph some of the signs around and post them.

Comment

Originally posted by Sulla View Post
                Your Doctor would have told you all that as well.
                Me bollox will they, and then miss out on the cut from the pharma companies for pushing their products and the fees for repeat visits to get a replacement scrip.

Comment

Working...
                X