X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stupid is what stupid does

Jesus wept

http://m.independent.ie/irish-news/n...-31187450.html

Members of a drunk stag party who wore Hitler masks near a Jewish quarter while on a stag party in Prague have been branded “repulsive” and a “disgrace” by an Irish business owner in the city.

Irish pub owner Frank Haughton said a group of around 25 men from Cork verbally abused locals, slapped waitresses on their buttocks, and dressed offensively during the stag celebration last Saturday in Prague.

I like the way the father of the bride said that the lads didn't know anything about WWII.
    The Beatings Will Continue Until Morale Improves

Comment

Originally posted by The Word Is Born View Post
      I like the way the father of the bride said that the lads didn't know anything about WWII.
      and he also said this ..."and I know what [Hitler] did, and it was very, very inappropriate.”
      "I don't believe in fairytales," O'Connell once told me, "even though it feels like I've been lucky enough to live through a few. However it ends, I'll feel lucky."
      Donald McRae, Guardian Rugby, October 2015

Comment

To be fair that sort of behaviour is pretty commonplace in Cork most weekends.
        "It’s not the team you support, it’s the club you should support. The team on the pitch will ebb and flow because that’s the nature of sport. No team has ever been successful decade on decade. The club has the history and that’s the passion you should have."

Comment

What a shower of assholes
          "There are a lot of points that we’ve left behind and this is with a young group. That probably tells you what they’re capable of and that they’re a very good side.

Probably next year or the year after next they will take some stopping"

Anthony Foley, May 2016. Axel RIP

Comment

Originally posted by Waterfordlad View Post
            What a shower of assholes

Indeed. No other words for them. Dickheads

Comment

Originally posted by Jenta View Post
              To be fair that sort of behaviour is pretty commonplace in Cork most weekends.
              Indeed, all those stags from Limerick. I suppose we can hope that a little bit of metropolitan culture might rub off on them. A noble spirit embiggens the smallest man, and all that.
              The Beatings Will Continue Until Morale Improves

Comment

Working...
              X