Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Star Wars!! Because it deserves it's own thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cowboy View Post
    This movie has been beset by rewrites and issues hasn't it?
    So was Rogue One, and turned out very well imo.

They're still finding their range with the "other parts of the Star Wars universe" movies, so no surprise that there's some reworking.

The Han Solo movie I've mixed feelings about. Always thought it would be a good idea, but then Chris Pratt in Guardians of the Galaxy pretty much did it better than this will, I suspect.
    "We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven into an age of unreason if we dig deep into our history and remember we are not descended from fearful men" Edward R Murrow

"Little by little, we have been brought into the present condition in which we are able neither to tolerate the evils from which we suffer, nor the remedies we need to cure them." - Livy

"I think that progress has been made by two flames that have always been burning in the human heart. The flame of anger against injustice and the flame of hope that you can build a better world" - Tony Benn

Comment

https://youtu.be/paxgKBUK4wQ

Sent from my phone using Tapatalk
      He was as lame as a duck. Not the metaphorical lame duck either, but a real duck that was actually lame. Maybe from stepping on a land mine or something.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	BBFC1305-B2BC-4855-88BC-BB5A68F45BE3.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	81.8 KB
ID:	2493959
        employ your time in improving yourself by other men's writings,so that you shall gain easily what others have labored hard for. "socrates"
        beware the barrenness of a busy life, "socrates "
        who are you to judge the life i live? I know i'm not perfect-and i don't live to be-but before you start pointing fingers...make sure you hands are clean." BOB MARLEY
        we are what we repeatedly do.excellance,then,is not an act,but a habit ''aristotle''

Comment

"Some people don't know their easy lives... I wouldn't be so ungrateful" - Fiacre Ryan - #AutismAndMe

Comment

So yeah, May the fourth be with you & all that ...

(I love the one that's cancelled :))

Tis but a scratch.

Comment

Saw the Han Solo trailer at the flicks today. Is it just me or does the actor playing Solo not look or sound anything like his older self ?? Lando on the other hand.....

Comment

He looks a bit small but I'll give it a go. He looks like Ray liotta to be honest if they ever remake Goodfellas

Click image for larger version

Name:	_20180504_224004.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	61.0 KB
ID:	2494109
                "Some people don't know their easy lives... I wouldn't be so ungrateful" - Fiacre Ryan - #AutismAndMe

Comment

Originally posted by mr chips View Post
                  So yeah, May the fourth be with you & all that ...

(I love the one that's cancelled :))

Shocking that Hoth arrivals are delayed by snow [emoji23] #starwarsday #maythe4thbewithyou

Comment

He was as lame as a duck. Not the metaphorical lame duck either, but a real duck that was actually lame. Maybe from stepping on a land mine or something.

Comment

Finally saw Solo. Thoroughly enjoyed it. More so than vii or viii .once I got past his height and his accent to lesser extent .

Different to rogue one which I though was excellent .

This is more like a star wars movie. Rogue one was like Christopher Nolan doing star wars

will rewatch probably at Christmas

Comment

so last trailer out. doesnt matter how good the trailer is it could still end up being ****e. keep expectations low and if in doubt rewatch the last one

but here it is

Comment

Thats not a bad trailer..... after the disaster of The Last Jedi.... I am wary though....

Comment

Benioff and Weiss are no longer creating a Star Wars set of movies... Netflix committments....
                            (that or everyone realises that Season 8 of Game of Thrones tainted everything...)...

https://www.theguardian.com/film/201...es-for-netflix

Comment

If I had to pick one or the other to see id probably go for this:

Last edited by Hugged Rugger; 1st-November-2019, 14:41.

Comment

Ditto

Comment

Working...
                                X