Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Star Wars!! Because it deserves it's own thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Star Wars!! Because it deserves it's own thread.

Anyone keeping abreast of the Star Wars Celebration weekend in the US will no doubt have seen this.
    https://youtu.be/ngElkyQ6Rhs

And also this.
    https://youtu.be/PYHdQUyOunA

Seriously, can not wait, the original three were a big part of my youth so am really looking forward to seeing where they take the story :8J_revamp_by_bad_bl

You might find this interesting...

He was as lame as a duck. Not the metaphorical lame duck either, but a real duck that was actually lame. Maybe from stepping on a land mine or something.

Comment

Looks promising...
      Yorn desh born, der ritt de gitt der gue,
      Orn desh, dee born desh, de umn bork! bork! bork!

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	jar jar.jpeg
Views:	2
Size:	28.3 KB
ID:	2485372
        "Some people don't know their easy lives... I wouldn't be so ungrateful" - Fiacre Ryan - #AutismAndMe

Comment

Absolutely can't wait.
          Is it December yet?

Comment

Dont look at this if you havenee seen the latest movie. If you have, you'll enjoy.

I am the million man.

Comment

Episode 7 The Force Awakens may be available to torrent, or so I heard at the busstop this morning.
              I am the million man.

Comment

Shameful lark that torrenting.
                Purely for research purposes though, what torrent sites are people using these days?

Roger Roger. What's our vector, Victor?
                --------------------------------------------------------------------
                RIP Anthony Foley - The greatest of great Munster men.
                --------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Average View Post
                  Shameful lark that torrenting.
                  Purely for research purposes though, what torrent sites are people using these days?
                  Rarbg & EZTV is what scumbags have recommended to me when I browbeat them for such thievery.

Scumbags.
                  I am the million man.

Comment

and apparently there are some unscrupulous individuals out there who access it on streaming platforms i believe exist out there, phoenix or Valhalla or some-such thing
                    "Some people don't know their easy lives... I wouldn't be so ungrateful" - Fiacre Ryan - #AutismAndMe

Comment

Steer well clear of http://kat.cr A shower of pirating bastards
                      When things go wrong, blame McGahan

Comment

Originally posted by B.A. View Post
                        Steer well clear of http://kat.cr A shower of pirating bastards
                        Yarrrrrr

*secret handshake*
                        I am the million man.

Comment

shocking. i am going to start a denial of service attack on them right now

Comment

EZTV is the site that I'm most determined not to use at the moment.
                            "We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven into an age of unreason if we dig deep into our history and remember we are not descended from fearful men" Edward R Murrow

"Little by little, we have been brought into the present condition in which we are able neither to tolerate the evils from which we suffer, nor the remedies we need to cure them." - Livy

"I think that progress has been made by two flames that have always been burning in the human heart. The flame of anger against injustice and the flame of hope that you can build a better world" - Tony Benn

Comment

Originally posted by Balla Boy View Post
                              EZTV is the site that I'm most determined not to use at the moment.
                              That awful site makes it far too easy to watch the shows that aired last night, or even select a show and get all its episodes in one location, plus the magnet link is absurdly simple for miscreants to abuse and steal with.

Down with this
                              I am the million man.

Comment

Working...
                              X