US Presidential Election - Indecision 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Word Is Born View Post
    The Donald doesn't want any more Muslims coming to America. How long before he proposes deporting those that are already there? I'm going to give it 2 days.
    He's opening a gold club in Dubai. ****ing half wit.
    "We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven into an age of unreason if we dig deep into our history and remember we are not descended from fearful men" Edward R Murrow

"Little by little, we have been brought into the present condition in which we are able neither to tolerate the evils from which we suffer, nor the remedies we need to cure them." - Livy

"I think that progress has been made by two flames that have always been burning in the human heart. The flame of anger against injustice and the flame of hope that you can build a better world" - Tony Benn

Comment

Originally posted by Balla Boy View Post
      He's opening a gold club in Dubai. ****ing half wit.
      Those fuppers have too much money, I can't even imagine what a gold club consists of but I bet its good :(
      My computer thinks I'm gay
      What's the difference anyway
      When all the people do all day
      Is stare into a phone

Comment

Originally posted by sewa View Post
        Those fuppers have too much money, I can't even imagine what a gold club consists of but I bet its good :(
        Er, I meant golf club :-)

Though they're probably building it out of gold. Or at least they'll start building it out of gold, go bust half way through and leave it standing as a half built monument to debt fuelled folly. That seems to be the look that a lot of developments are aiming for here.
        "We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven into an age of unreason if we dig deep into our history and remember we are not descended from fearful men" Edward R Murrow

"Little by little, we have been brought into the present condition in which we are able neither to tolerate the evils from which we suffer, nor the remedies we need to cure them." - Livy

"I think that progress has been made by two flames that have always been burning in the human heart. The flame of anger against injustice and the flame of hope that you can build a better world" - Tony Benn

Comment

Originally posted by Balla Boy View Post
          Er, I meant golf club :-)

Though they're probably building it out of gold. Or at least they'll start building it out of gold, go bust half way through and leave it standing as a half built monument to debt fuelled folly. That seems to be the look that a lot of developments are aiming for here.
          To go with the proposed tallest building in the world being planned for.....Basra!
          "Everything good about Ireland can be found in County Cork"....Lonely Planet Guide 2012

Comment

The Donald doesn't want any more Muslims coming to America. How long before he proposes deporting those that are already there? I'm going to give it 2 days.
            When does the incitement to hatred line get crossed?

Didn't his own grandfather, a German, migrate to the US?
            "Everything good about Ireland can be found in County Cork"....Lonely Planet Guide 2012

Comment

Originally posted by Grandpasimpson View Post
              When does the incitement to hatred line get crossed?

Didn't his own grandfather, a German, migrate to the US?
              Yes. Where he became a pimp, according to something I read recently.

Comment

"I don't believe in fairytales," O'Connell once told me, "even though it feels like I've been lucky enough to live through a few. However it ends, I'll feel lucky."
                Donald McRae, Guardian Rugby, October 2015

Comment

Comment

Some Muslims are ok, (if they're oil rich)
                    Click image for larger version

Name:	uae-61798.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	97.3 KB
ID:	2486626
                    Attached Files
                    Nulla semper amicus, servivit mihi, in iniuriam mihi neminem quem non persolvi

Comment

Is that his daughter that he would definitely bang if she wasn't his daughter?
                      The Beatings Will Continue Until Morale Improves

Comment

Is that his daughter that he would definitely bang if she wasn't his daughter?

Name:	TrumpDaughter2-660x330.jpg
Size:	52.7 KB
ID:	2486629
                        New infraction avoidance policy: a post may be described as imbecilic, but its author should never be described as an imbecile.

Comment

Everyone remember when noonan stood around at shannon airport waiting to kiss trumps ass?

Name:	download (1).png
Size:	287.7 KB
ID:	2486634

Name:	download.png
Size:	327.9 KB
ID:	2486635

Comment

Originally posted by Munstersrebel View Post
                            If he gets elected it will be a matter of time before there is a 2nd American Revolution
                            not wth the obesity rates over there you won't.

Comment

Originally posted by Major TNT View Post
                              not wth the obesity rates over there you won't.
                              We ll see
                              Either way Donald is an idiot

Comment

Originally posted by Drick View Post
                                pity it didnt attack the hamster on his head
                                "Some people don't know their easy lives... I wouldn't be so ungrateful" - Fiacre Ryan - #AutismAndMe

Comment

Working...
                                X