No announcement yet.

US Presidential Election - Indecision 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Read an excellent interview with Jimmy Carter in last Sunday's Times - he made very little attempt to hide his complete contempt for the money-grabbing Clintons and his disappointment with ScamBama's presidency.

I hadn't heard much about Bernie Sanders. But he seems a decent chap, although sadly he won't be able to collect enough funding to run a decent campaign for the Democratic nomination against Hillary's massive election war chest.
    New infraction avoidance policy: a post may be described as imbecilic, but its author should never be described as an imbecile.

Comment

And over here all not them would be way too right wing to get elected. All our parties are Commies or hippies.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Dog View Post
        Read an excellent interview with Jimmy Carter in last Sunday's Times - he made very little attempt to hide his complete contempt for the money-grabbing Clintons and his disappointment with ScamBama's presidency.

I hadn't heard much about Bernie Sanders. But he seems a decent chap, although sadly he won't be able to collect enough funding to run a decent campaign for the Democratic nomination against Hillary's massive election war chest.
        Don't worry Donald T will nuke them all. He makes friends with everyone including Mexicans, Latinos, War Heroes, Republican Senators and anyone else in the way. He says he is worth more than $10 Billion but most believe that is before deductions for all that he owes. It will be interesting to see if the Big Money Wins out in the end.

Comment

He did a very good interview with iirc Rachel English last week. Jimmy was the last of the great amateurs, his decency would be filleted today.

He was in the military, wasn't he ? Higher than a Major I believe...

Comment

I recorded some Hannity last week to watch over the weekend, He had The Donald on one night, if it was a sketch it would have been hilarious. Hannity has an audience and he loves Trump, it must be great having a primetime loony cheerleader in your back pocket.

There is something likeable and calm about Jeb.

Comment

Originally posted by Point View Post

He was in the military, wasn't he ? Higher than a Major I believe...
              :D

Yep - served the army catering corps, where he made it up to Colonel, I believe. An excellent chef, his chicken in batter is reputed to be fingerlickin' good!
              New infraction avoidance policy: a post may be described as imbecilic, but its author should never be described as an imbecile.

Comment

You CANNOT be serious.
                Gwan Joe!!

Comment

Surprised with his attack on John McCain, the yanks generally don't stand for any dissing of their war hero's
                  "Everything good about Ireland can be found in County Cork"....Lonely Planet Guide 2012

Comment

Originally posted by Grandpasimpson View Post
                    Surprised with his attack on John McCain, the yanks generally don't stand for any dissing of their war hero's
                    This demonstrates an astonishing lack of knowledge and understanding of "yanks"

Comment

Swift Boat Veterans for Truth.

Comment

So Mexican Rapists, John McCain and Japanese cars are what's holding back America.
                        The Beatings Will Continue Until Morale Improves

Comment

Indeed, Kerry was a different sort of hero I suppose. That's what drives people like Swiftboat Veterans for Politically Motivated and Constructed Illusions of Reality. In that political realm, I suppose anyone will say anything about anyone if they think it suits them (or indeed, in the case of many - those that are incapable of thinking clearly...or at all...)

On one level, what struck me about Grandpa's post was failure to understand that politicians, in general, will cannibalise anyone. But the first image to strike me when confronted with the phrase, "yanks generally don't stand for any dissing of their war hero's" (as absurd a statement as that is) - was this:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Kent State.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	95.0 KB
ID:	2485848

Not that the National Guardsmen were any kind of war heros, I was just left thinking, "hang on, a hundred million or so 'yanks' pretty much 'diss' war in general and everything to do with it".
                          Last edited by No. 16; 20-July-2015, 16:00.

Comment

Originally posted by No. 16 View Post
                            Indeed, Kerry was a different sort of hero I suppose. That's what drives people like Swiftboat Veterans for Politically Motivated and Constructed Illusions of Reality. In that political realm, I suppose anyone will say anything about anyone if they think it suits them (or indeed, in the case of many - those that are incapable of thinking clearly...or at all...)

On one level, what struck me about Grandpa's post was failure to understand that politicians, in general, will cannibalise anyone. But the first image to strike me when confronted with the phrase, "yanks generally don't stand for any dissing of their war hero's" (as absurd a statement as that is) - was this:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]12082[/ATTACH]

Not that the National Guardsmen were any kind of war heros, I was just left thinking, "hang on, a hundred million or so 'yanks' pretty much 'diss' war in general and everything to do with it".
                            Ah give over you know what I mean. Go stand in a shopping mall and shout abuse about war vets and see how you get on.
                            "Everything good about Ireland can be found in County Cork"....Lonely Planet Guide 2012

Comment

Bush the younger seemed to get along fine by dissin' McCain.

EDIT: My mistake. It was Kerry in 2004.
                              Last edited by Piquet; 20-August-2015, 20:51.

Comment

So while The Donald held court you could get free tacos every time he mentioned Mexico or you could call around to your friends house...

The Beatings Will Continue Until Morale Improves

Comment

Working...
                                X