Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by Balla Boy View Post
      Hillary Clinton is 2/5 on PP to win the Presidential election. I think that's free money at this point.
      Yes, except you do have the black and grey swans to factor in :
      1. A Hillary fup up e.g. received a bung from xyz bank
      2. A terrorist hit on the US
      3. An assassination
      4. Her health fails e.g. stroke, banger, etc

alas they are just north munster now.......

Comment

Emailservergate
        The Beatings Will Continue Until Morale Improves

Comment

Originally posted by The Word Is Born View Post
          Emailservergate
          So Trump can call Mexicans rapists, for a wall to be built, those who've had an abortion to be punished, incited hate & violence (and soooo much more) but an email account could do more damage?? I despair for American politics:'(
          "Everything good about Ireland can be found in County Cork"....Lonely Planet Guide 2012

Comment

If Ted Cruz is the answer, the question is wrong. Horrific that the choice is Trump or Clinton. The only hope is Paul Ryan gets a nomination from the floor but all his indications to date are he wouldn't accept it.

Comment

If you think that's what it's all about, then I despair for you.

Comment

Don't despair me for me at all, it's the electorate of the US of A I despair for, I was being quite flippant to make a point.
                "Everything good about Ireland can be found in County Cork"....Lonely Planet Guide 2012

Comment

Originally posted by sewa View Post
                  Those abortion statements are the words of a twisted mind. The man needs professional psychiatric care not votes
                  Will ya kindly get that clinic you attend to send him a flyer so!?
                  ;)

alas they are just north munster now.......

Comment

Originally posted by Daithi View Post
                    Will ya kindly get that clinic you attend to send him a flyer so!?
                    ;)
                    Outlawing abortion In England or the USA today is as ludicrous a proposition as banning capital punishment in the reign of Henry VIII or infanticide in ancient Sparta.
                    The people just wouldn't be able to get their heads around it.

Comment

Originally posted by Pythagoras View Post
                      Outlawing abortion In England or the USA today is as ludicrous a proposition as banning capital punishment in the reign of Henry VIII or infanticide in ancient Sparta.
                      The people just wouldn't be able to get their heads around it.
                      Trump is never going to get the moderate vote in the USA anyway.

He's just ensuring he gets all the Republican base votes by making Bible-Thumping statements
                      I always knew Madigan was a closet Scrum Half. Ignore All things that suggest Continuity.

Comment

He'll be moving to the centre after the convention.

Comment

Originally posted by AdolphusGrigson View Post
                          Whilst totally disagreeing with Trump's policies on abortion, immigration, wall building etc - it is refreshing to hear a politician express his views with apparently zero regard for what is deemed politically correct or politically to his own advantage.

Whether his spakes will actually lead to greater debate on these subjects remains to be seen but discussing topics which are partially ring-fenced by the fear of upsetting people or challenging group-think is something we need to see a lot more of.

.. Trump like Farage or Galloway whatever about their ideologies are much more entertaining than the dreary Enda and his ilk - though you wouldn't want them running your country - or any one else's.
                          what views has he expressed beyond the utter lowest common denominator guff about walls, muslims, immigration etc? Trump's policies? What policies? seriously like? you talk about 'discussing topics', he doesn't fcuking discuss anything, he just chooses a subject, says he is/will be the best at it and a bunch of frothing at the mouth, fcuking bottom-of-the-pond dwelling cretins in red hats lap it up. honestly, your post makes me want to slam my head against the wall.
                          \"I would never want to be a member of a group whose symbol was a guy nailed to two pieces of wood.\" George Carlin

Comment

Originally posted by friendofthedevil View Post
                            what views has he expressed beyond the utter lowest common denominator guff about walls, muslims, immigration etc? Trump's policies? What policies? seriously like? you talk about 'discussing topics', he doesn't fcuking discuss anything, he just chooses a subject, says he is/will be the best at it and a bunch of frothing at the mouth, fcuking bottom-of-the-pond dwelling cretins in red hats lap it up. honestly, your post makes me want to slam my head against the wall.
                            You haven't seen his Munster Rugby posts then ?....

Comment

Originally posted by The Outlaw View Post
                              Trump is never going to get the moderate vote in the USA anyway.

He's just ensuring he gets all the Republican base votes by making Bible-Thumping statements
                              It won't be remotely enough. And while he will try to move towards the centre, he has pushed himself so far to the right now, and severely alienated the majority.

Comment

Trump or Cruz.....
                                Commemorate Nevin Spence here -
                                http://www.mycharity.ie/event/munste..._nevin_spence/

Comment

Working...
                                X